(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my friend used my account as he was banned from his main and upon joining he was banned again. I'm pretty sure you can check ip logs or whatever. Either way im pretty sure im liable for unbanning as it states you have a second chance after first ban. Thank you.
(Oct 27 2018, 02:42 AM)Jonathanscott1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my friend used my account as he was banned from his main and upon joining he was banned again. I'm pretty sure you can check ip logs or whatever. Either way im pretty sure im liable for unbanning as it states you have a second chance after first ban. Thank you.

DENIED because no alternative accounts. If you was wondering.
(Oct 27 2018, 02:42 AM)Jonathanscott1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my friend used my account as he was banned from his main and upon joining he was banned again. I'm pretty sure you can check ip logs or whatever. Either way im pretty sure im liable for unbanning as it states you have a second chance after first ban. Thank you.

Account sharing is not allowed on the servers. your account, your responsibility. You will remain banned.