(wL) Forums

Full Version: I got banned for material wallhacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i got banned 2 years ago. I had intended to join the crackhouse server as it was empty, to fuck around with a friend with material wallhacks, little did i know that i would get banned. It was not my intention to mess anyone elses day as the server was already empty. May i donate $15 to the server perhaps to get unbanned as i used to always pug on WL. I have seen others in the past donate $15 for bans. 

Thank you Smile)
(Jan 16 2019, 07:08 PM)Danskesyl Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i got banned 2 years ago. I had intended to join the crackhouse server as it was empty, to fuck around with a friend with material wallhacks, little did i know that i would get banned. It was not my intention to mess anyone elses day as the server was already empty. May i donate $15 to the server perhaps to get unbanned as i used to always pug on WL. I have seen others in the past donate $15 for bans. 

Thank you Smile)

Deadie should be able to walk you through the process. I would shoot him a PM.
I didn't find anything to suggest you've cheated since then. If you donate, then I'll unban your main account.
I'm gonna copyright my excuse from now on Thomas...