(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: bleh
steamid: STEAM_0:1:78657

Been playing in the server for a few weeks now and was banned yesterday. There was some random kid who kept telling people I cheated as I was doing fairly well. If you could check to see if there is a demo (as I assume this wasn't a voteban as it has lasted longer than 30 min) I would appreciate it. I've been playing this game since beta 1 and at one point played for EG and LaR in cal-i and have gotten fairly good at bursting with AK's and colts...
You were banned by admin MeDia for wallhack. Here is his demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?83w1mmbw35cjo74

I will be reviewing it shorty, i'm just a little busy right now.
I was playin straight up fa months on ur server and u have idiots come on it and spoil it fa everyone , i was pissed off wth the admin cancellin voteban fa cunts like wilson . so i hacked fa a game and a pussy bans me , gimme one good reason y i shouldnt fool around now , try bannin me using mac address , ip adress , steam profile , u name it , i wil still come back. its a promise and will help anyone who wants it

------ Merged June 14, 2011 ------

I will stop screwin around if u kick all the fuckin hackers who are playin right now on the 10th server . i just want the admins to do their job . i got abt 10 of my friends to play cuz ur server is one of the best there is , tats wat i get fa publicising ur server to everyone i know

Reason : double posting is against one of our forum rules any ways try to edit ur precvious posts and add to it its pretty easy to do there is 2 edit buttons btw this is ur pre warning

~PaSS~
Moderation Staff

Anonymous

What are you talking about, we only cancel voteban in order to ban hackers permanently or if they are not hackers at all. You got banned for a good reason. Just read your message again, it's stupid and childish.

Im about to check #10 right now.
hey pass i am the game , i live in india  where we dont have the resources to play css online cuz we always get kicked off the servers fa our ping cap , i really dove into ur servers so did a lotta my friends , i was playin on ur servers fa months arnd 5 hours a day.. it was wonderful . then people start wallin and aimbottin , and i get shot thro doors , crates and goddamn walls . so people votebanned and the admin cancelled it , temme pass wat options do i have left , so i hacked then the pussy ispy starts bannin me , all i wanted to do was play straight up css..
We ban the hackers when we see them. If you think someone is hacking you can demo them for all the admins to see and take action.

The votes generally get cancelled when an admin is on so they can watch their play and give them a permanent ban. As you probably know a voteban only last for 30 minutes then they can come back.

Fighting hacking with hacking is like fighting fire with fire, it only makes it worse for everyone.
u want names mate , try ecramac , ispy and shkiper . i hope i got the names right , server #10.. i understand tat it sucks matt , but i was pissed. cudnt do nethng else. am sorry matt , if i spectate someone i get kicked off fa spectatin too long. i really had no options ..

ps + how do i demo??

Anonymous

Been on server for 15 min in spec list, no hackers were observed...

By the way Matt, I got wildland firefighter license and yes, sometimes we fight fire using fire to burn out control line lol
you just suck,. complaining and crying everytime they killed u,. and pointing them as hacker,.. play responsible and stop acting like 9 year old kid,. or are u?
u hate hackers but youre one of them,.  hate your self,.. thats why war-lords has forum to report on,. think kid
dude i already play wth a fucked up ping , i reported on wilson , nuthng happnd. btw im not 9 , jst passionate.

how do i demo someone
Pages: 1 2