(wL) Forums

Full Version: unban chance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
banned while i was in the shower didnt know the pug would start early on. then i used my unban chance i was wondering will i get that button back ?? i didnt know what it meant  Big Grin
(Sep 05 2019, 05:50 PM)Tyteam Wrote: [ -> ]banned while i was in the shower didnt know the pug would start early on. then i used my unban chance i was wondering will i get that button back ?? i didnt know what it meant  Big Grin

Yes sir you are eligible for One pug unban chance per month it should refresh again in October. Just make sure there are subs prior to going afk but .spec before you go afk as well so this won’t happen next time.
(Sep 06 2019, 03:06 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 05 2019, 05:50 PM)Tyteam Wrote: [ -> ]banned while i was in the shower didnt know the pug would start early on. then i used my unban chance i was wondering will i get that button back ?? i didnt know what it meant  Big Grin

Yes sir you are eligible for One pug unban chance per month it should refresh again in October. Just make sure there are subs prior to going afk but .spec before you go afk as well so this won’t happen next time.

Okay Thanksss  Big Grin