(wL) Forums

Full Version: Just Ban Jan Already
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
  • Known friend of cheaters (even seen cheating by some and reported but apparently nothing happened but he smartened up and hides it better now)
  • Every time he joins it kills the server
  • Everyone has him ignored
  • Everyone kicks because no-one wants to play with him
  • Once kicked, server mysteriously starts lagging

Just do it.

Kthxbai

EDIT: https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/100920859
Please be patient, Bison is currently contacting Benjamin Netanyahu about this we expect an answer in about two or three war-lords days which is equivalent to the current Queen of England's life span so basically never. Thank you!!
This post was well thought out and deserves much attention.
(Sep 27 2021, 11:42 PM)nILLA Wrote: [ -> ]This post was well thought out and deserves much attention.
Should be priority #1

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bacbc58366eeed3045...y.gif&ct=g]
proof ?

EDIT: bababooey
(Sep 27 2021, 11:51 PM)bababooey Wrote: [ -> ]proof ?

We all reserve the right to kick you every round you join.
(Sep 27 2021, 11:51 PM)bababooey Wrote: [ -> ]proof ?

Im gonna talk to some people that have watched some demos but I wont waste my own time even though it's obvious. Also, DDOS proof is easy. Every time you get kicked 2-3 times 10-15mins later it starts.

[Image: cd85c8e7d3e51e5e2fb5bdcc24934ba570e65500.gif]
The server was being hit by a spoofed DoS attack. I've adjusted the filters and blocked it.
(Sep 28 2021, 12:48 AM)M. Bison Wrote: [ -> ]The server was being hit by a spoofed DoS attack. I've adjusted the filters and blocked it.
Awesome. Thanks I see you forgot to adjust the ban though.
Votekicked close to 20 times, must be a record or something LOL
Pages: 1 2 3