(wL) Forums

Full Version: ty91011 AKA wizard hat banned 6/15/2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I previously posted on 5/29/2011.  Please look at demo or whatever.  I believe the admin was Media, please talk to (ru)player for verification.  Thank you!  I think I'm ranked 30th now on the popular maps server, I'm working hard, putting in my hours for #1...

------ Merged June 16, 2011------

by the way, has anybody looked into "abt" ?  He never plays when admin is on, and when admin gets on- he signs off.

Edit : Try not to double post please edit your last post thank you
~PaSS~
Moderation Staff
Please post your steamID, or your protest will not be looked into. Did you not read the protest section guidelines?
ah mah bad.
# 7592 "ty91011" STEAM_0:0:19297801 01:55 106
You were banned by admin MeDia for wallhack. I'll try to get a demo from him.
I have unbanned you until a demo is provided.
ah thank you for your prompt response matt

Anonymous

He asked me for verification. I never banned him, and play with him on server #1 all the time, never suspected wallhacks, yes he is good.
thanks ruplayer.  but irregardless, if that's the standard for wallhacks- there might be a lot of false-bans.  I'm sure you mean well, but even from that demo there's hardly anything to see.  Watch the radar, when someone shoots it shows up as a blip + sound of steps is different then on the floor.  Anyways- thanks for keeping a tuned server.
This protest has been accepted. The user has already been unbanned.