(wL) Forums

Full Version: eye test violation ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No reply must be true.... Someone load up PUBG and play Sanhok I wanna watch their PC melt like the RPG Bison Tked me with looted drop crate
bumping this - what was the reason for denial?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Well, Simple and easiest fix. Step 1 don't cheat , Step 2 Get another account and change ip, Step 3 DONT USE YASSIR NAME all of those things very easy
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Cheating is also in any form shape or manner!!~
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Never cheated aye or never got to cheat joining the server? Cause I remember you joined and Insta banned... Because SOMEONE used something to trigger that type of ban
So I'll just take a guess that Johnny Chimpo did it!! I mean I listed the steps for you to play here again other wise "donate and maybe it would get overlooked" GL
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(Jan 13 2026, 03:11 PM)69yassir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 12 2026, 06:33 PM)HyperC Wrote: [ -> ]Never cheated aye or never got to cheat joining the server? Cause I remember you joined and Insta banned... Because SOMEONE used something to trigger that type of ban
So I'll just take a guess that Johnny Chimpo did it!! I mean I listed the steps for you to play here again other wise "donate and maybe it would get overlooked"  GL

Confused

Can you please learn to read.. I told you Step 1: make new account , Step 2: Don't cheat ....Step 3 don't use same name , Step 4 Don't use same IP Step 5: Start at step 1 and if you can't figure out the first 4 steps    Then failboat     STEP 6 :    DC IRL   banned again jesus
Pages: 1 2 3