(wL) Forums

Full Version: mp_startmoney 16000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Anonymous

When I join server and start with 800 I buy vest for 650 and go pick up a gun from dead players.
Canister Wrote:i dont think it shud be 16k, but it shud be enough to purchase ak's and m4's

This is counter strike, that were playing...

Not M4vsAK-47craft
ruplayer Wrote:When I join server and start with 800 I buy vest for 650 and go pick up a gun from dead players.

а если с пистолетом добежать не успеешь?! Big Grin

Anonymous

МАСКА Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:When I join server and start with 800 I buy vest for 650 and go pick up a gun from dead players.

а если с пистолетом добежать не успеешь?! Big Grin

До сих пор успевал=)
Quote:До сих пор успевал=)

а я вот нет, + еще на 10 серве тероры бесят вся команда кемпирит на респе... дэвиду написал чтоб плагин поставил чтоб после 20 или 10 секунд шлёпал на 10 хп если стоять не подвижно
I think that atleast one server with 16k starting cash is ok, but dont u dare put that on #2. If you put that on #2 it will kill the whole nature of what rabbit is saying about buy rounds and save rounds. Personally I would like to see a server where they ban autos for the first 2 rounds so u dont have the Ts going in after winning round 1 and buying Aks like idiots and then dying and giving the Aks to the CTs, thats just stupid.
@ rabbit i dint say 16 k  mate , im jst tlkin abt buyin a gun say ak or m4 or evn any of the smgs . jst abt 4k or so , after the first two rounds,specially im maps like dust , who gets where first is half the battle , its difficult if u wait fa a gun to scavenge . and as for auto snipers , they shld be banned wthout a thought , its a straight out kill buzz...

cheers
ramesh from india Wrote:@ rabbit i dint say 16 k  mate , im jst tlkin abt buyin a gun say ak or m4 or evn any of the smgs . jst abt 4k or so , after the first two rounds,specially im maps like dust , who gets where first is half the battle , its difficult if u wait fa a gun to scavenge . and as for auto snipers , they shld be banned wthout a thought , its a straight out kill buzz...

cheers

Simple, answer is still No. This isn’t call of duty, where you get to choose whatever gun you want at the start of each life, with no consequence if you die. Now I'm fine with people who might prefer that, but don't bring that sissy shit into our servers. There are already pleanty of horrible servers out there you can have fun on.

Are you seriously complaining about auto snipers? I really hope your joking.

Anonymous

Rabbit Wrote:
ramesh from india Wrote:@ rabbit i dint say 16 k  mate , im jst tlkin abt buyin a gun say ak or m4 or evn any of the smgs . jst abt 4k or so , after the first two rounds,specially im maps like dust , who gets where first is half the battle , its difficult if u wait fa a gun to scavenge . and as for auto snipers , they shld be banned wthout a thought , its a straight out kill buzz...

cheers

Simple, answer is still No. This isn’t call of duty, where you get to choose whatever gun you want at the start of each life, with no consequence if you die. Now I'm fine with people who might prefer that, but don't bring that sissy shit into our servers. There are already pleanty of horrible servers out there you can have fun on.

Are you seriously complaining about auto snipers? I really hope your joking.

100% agree with you Rabbit, but it looks like you take it tooooo close to heart lol
ruplayer Wrote:100% agree with you Rabbit, but it looks like you take it tooooo close to heart lol

I've invested a good amount of time into the warlords servers, I hate to see it go to waste ( In my opinion ) so we can make it easier for people to buy the same gun every round. Part of this games flair, if you will is the fact that there’s shotguns that are good, there’s smgs, that are good, and autos, sniper rifles, pistols, machine guns... A decent player could use any of these things, to kill someone with the best gun in the game ( whatever you may believe that is ). I sympathize for those who are not that great at the game at this time... they may be starting out... But realize that the only way to get good at the game is the practice... I'd rather die 6 glock rounds in a row, to finally get that 1 burst fire headshot, then to not die at all... There’s nothing more thrilling in this game, then to actually kill someone with a... lesser weapon, if you will.
Pages: 1 2 3 4