(wL) Forums

Full Version: Short Helmut^ video ( walling )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He kills me through a floor and before I say anything he tells me "you make too much noise". Okay. Well, I was curious so I fired up fraps and recorded him. There was a lot of suspicious footage but I took about a minute and a half and posted it on youtube.

Here it is:  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOf1LUMkI2M[/youtube]

Unfortunately I forgot to take fraps out of 10fps mode and turn off mic recording, so its 10 fps and there is feedback from the mic on my macintosh. If I see him next and he is still not banned I will get a better recording.

Anonymous

It's tooo short, and the guy behind that door, who he prefired and killed actually killed helmut's teammate 5-10 sec earlier, so he got marked on the radar. More footage please.

LOL topic #3 about helmut, he is famous.
Ok so he killed his teamate 5 seconds earlier. Why would you assume he's in the exact same spot 5 seconds later?

How much footage do you want btw? My thinking was too much and most people wouldn't bother watching.

Anonymous

TinyMage Wrote:Ok so he killed his teamate 5 seconds earlier. Why would you assume he's in the exact same spot 5 seconds later?

How much footage do you want btw? My thinking was too much and most people wouldn't bother watching.

I edited your topic, so video is now displayed on forum page.

I would assume that he's still there too... you know how most people kill and camp, this is their natural behavior.

Here is the video about waller that I banned, just check it:  http://war-lords.net/counter-strike/wha ... /#msg12294

I believe that he maybe is waller, just get some longer demo.

Edit: By the way, I'm not the one who takes care of Report Hackers section, you can wait for xFerior or M. Bison, but they are gonna agree with me.
INCONCLUSIVE

If this guy is a wallhacker, he wasn't walling when you were recording. Next time, please use the console to take a demo instead of FRAPS.

To do this, open console and type  "record <insertdemonamehere>" and when you think you have gotten enough footage, open the console and type "stop". Make sure the demo name has no spaces in the record command.

ie:  record iloveboobs
      stop

-CLOSED-
la la la its already locked but i watched that and no saw no evidence of hacking hes just legit and u guys are giving him shit PERIOD