(wL) Forums

Full Version: Starcraft Noob here help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got Starcraft from the great admins at War-Lords and I was wondering if someone can take me under their wing and help me play the game as I have no idea what the fuck im doing in most RTS games, but help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
lol ask PaSS he likes teaching starcraft noobs although hes a bit harsh Tongue
Pass? Ok even though I really dont know him and Im pretty sure ive never played Source with him. By the way, do you think I should tone down my post count? lol I'm like blowing up all the recent topics
King_Viper Wrote:Pass? Ok even though I really dont know him and Im pretty sure ive never played Source with him. By the way, do you think I should tone down my post count? lol I'm like blowing up all the recent topics

no keep going at it Big Grin
xFerior Wrote:
King_Viper Wrote:Pass? Ok even though I really dont know him and Im pretty sure ive never played Source with him. By the way, do you think I should tone down my post count? lol I'm like blowing up all the recent topics

no keep going at it Big Grin
SOON XFERIOR, THE APPRENTICE WILL BECOME THE MASTER!
Starcraft 1 or 2? Smile
if u read above he said he got it from war-lords we only give o ut sc 1 keys heres so im guessing 1 and i dont have a problem teaching u i just hope u catch on fast lol and have teamspeak installed and ready to use cause i like speaking about wat to do and telling u wat to do next other than that u will no what ur doing in no time
quick tip #1:

take scv, drone, or probe;
look for enemy with scv, drone, or probe;
attack enemy with all 4 scvs, drones, or probes.
gg
lol that never works dont be noob
hey pass Ill hop on teamspeak r u on right now? I'm just finishing up some skilling in WoW so yeah
Pages: 1 2