(wL) Forums

Full Version: Get better Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roxy here and i just wanted to say you have the worst admins ever. blamed me for hacking. you gotta be outta yo god damn mind if you think i was hacking... i suggest you guys get better admins because honestly this is embarrassing for you guys, the server seemed great, loved the 1 awp per team, website seems GREAT but with one problem... your admins... when they find someone better than them, they cry hacks... get your admins checked out because they said i was demoed too lol honestly i dont give a flying shit about me but there are many skilled CSS players that are better than your crying yelping little admins. GET better admins because i care about the CSS community, your server is very reputable and id hate to see skilled players stop playing over provocative admins such as your own. oh and a tip for your admins who banned me.. USE YOUR FUCKEN RADAR AND TURN UP THE VOLUME.
you've managed to rant this entire paragraph without mentioning the admin in question.  :o
Ouch. that hurts.

By the way, it would help if you say what admins you are talking about.

oh Rabbit banned you for wallhacks. lol.
I was the one that banned you, and I had nothing to do with you being better or worse then me, considering I never played a single round. I just stayed in spec for a map and a half. I'm sorry you feel as if you have been wrongfully accused, from where I was standing, your actions screamed walls, and I had multiple people telling me this which brought me into the server in the first place. Your demo will be reviewed by our experts if you would like to make a ban protest thread, Instead of calling our hard working admins names on the CSS suggestion thread.

Kind Regards,
Rabbit
Nice work on the respectful reply Rabbit Smile
Re

I am impressed by this server and their admins, honestly, quick responds. i had no idea who banned me because it was so sudden, no warning, no notification, just flat out ban but i hope that for future players there wont be accusations such as this
If you want this case to be further looked into, then i suggest you post a ban protest. As this suggestion is already being taken into effect through the admin applications process, i am locking this thread.

-CLOSED-