(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin happy Loks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Where do you guys get these power hungry kids at? Banned me for calling him out and of course for always killing him... Do your job.. your job is to keep the hackers out of the server.. not play on the same team as them
until half server says they want them banned... And don't tell me you needed to get a demo.. the aimbot he had.. all you needed was a 2 min demo and that should do it... not 2 maps.. of him owning everyone.
Massacre you are a joker man!!!!
i banned you because i was recording a demo and i remember you saying he alredy know i was watching, but i still watching him and when the hacker kill you you just say we need real admins!! hey grow up man stop being a asshole and try to not talk to much like you do!!
We'll let's first work on your english.. before we call people jokers.. second.. I just said it again that you are a joke of an admin.. face the facts.. ban me for it.. maybe then you will feel more like a man..
massacre Wrote:We'll let's first work on your english.. before we call people jokers.. second.. I just said it again that you are a joke of an admin.. face the facts.. ban me for it.. maybe then you will feel more like a man..

Believe it or not, not all of our members are from the U.S. as we are not the center of the universe... Try learning his language, as well as he knows ours and then insult him on his grammar. You are not doing yourself any favors...
Oh I believe it.. lol
massacre Wrote:Oh I believe it.. lol

All you have been doing is insulting our servers admins, If you do not care for the people who " run the show" so to speak, then why do you bother playing in our servers... I wish you would be more open minded and see it from our point of view Massacre... We’re not trying to make you stop playing in our servers, but you need to be a little more friendly. This is a game meant for people to be happy. The moment, you prevent others from having fun in our servers, we need to step in, and that’s what Loks did.

I'm Sorry you disagree, Sounds like it'll be lifted tomorrow, so you can come back then.
massacre Wrote:Oh I believe it.. lol
Are you really oblivious to how big of an asshole you are? I mean come on, you dont see it? You call basically everyone an idiot and u cant even see how much people think ur a dick. Honestly, u need to turn off the computer, and get some sun before you come onto War-Lords and trash every admin because you dont have to be here, we didnt ask for u to come here and I dont think anyone wants u to stay after what u did.
Oh i think im not the first admin banning him for the same reason!!  Tongue

Anonymous

Loks Wrote:Oh i think im not the first admin banning him for the same reason!!  Tongue

4 bans history... all from different admins. Massacre I just wanted to say Hi, you are banned for 3 days now instead of 1, since you aren't new to us.
RESOLVED

You pull more crap like this again, and I'm permanently banning you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4