(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: W33d

Steam id  : STEAM_0:0:126827066

About Myself:

I'm a fun loving guy with a spirit of a champion  . I love everything there is to love about CS:S. I am an insurance broker of sorts in the real wold. I also run a gaming cafe in Indiea for kids like me who love the game. CS:S and show dog breeding are my only passions in life. Now there is war-lords (the love of my life )

Reason for admin:

I love this game, I always have and always will. I may not be a pro, but i have some experience, playing on and off for 6 years. Hell, i flunked my college exams because of this game. I can smell a hacker a from a mile away; i don't accuse anyone without proper evidence. I believe in being fair and I have been playing on the servers and have been active on the forums, and I promise to remain active. You guys have got one of the best group of admins  I wanna become an admin because I play at a different time zone then most other admins and there are many hackers then  I also want to be the first admin from india
IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and reply as soon as possible.
APPROVED

This application has been approved.

Please read the  War-Lords Administrators' Handbook before you execute any admin commands on our servers.

-CLOSED-