(wL) Forums

Full Version: AFK Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its currently at 15 seconds.

heres a topic discussing AFK Manager
http://war-lords.net/cs-suggestions/incr...er's-time/
bump
OMG DOUBLE POST!!!1!

Will the vote actually stand for anything? It's not just going to be the illusion of democracy , is it? I have enough of that in my country as it is.

If the votes are actually counting, then I vote it stays as it is. I have stated my points in the thread where the point was originally discussed, if anyone takes any consideration towards reasoning.
I, The Rival Wrote:OMG DOUBLE POST!!!1!

Will the vote actually stand for anything? It's not just going to be the illusion of democracy , is it? I have enough of that in my country as it is.

If the votes are actually counting, then I vote it stays as it is. I have stated my points in the thread where the point was originally discussed, if anyone takes any consideration towards reasoning.

well it would seem if enough people actually wanted the AFK Manager changed that the admins would do something about it, so i'd say this counts.

also i first posted this on my iphone and couldnt c/p the other afk manager thread so i edited my first post and added it.
Okay well I voted. Never thought about kicking AFKers if the server was full, but I have only seen a server full once, so I guess that's why it never occured to me. hmmm....