(wL) Forums

Full Version: TF2 Server Suggestion - 24/7 2Fort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for a while, and I noticed that the more popular servers are the 24/7 2Fort ones. My suggestion is :

- Make one of the servers 24/7 2Fort
- Make it Instant Respawn
- Have Game.Me stats enabled on it (if it's not already enabled, I think it is, just making sure)

Also some have a user configurable Quake sounds setting, where you type !quake and it brings up an ingame menu to set your Quake sounds preferences (so you can have the on or off, pretty much).

I know you probably don't want to make a super generic TF2 server, but a lot of people do enjoy this format. You can still keep the other 3 as full rotation. Others I have played have an Engie limit (one per team) which works quite well I guess.

But yeah, 24/7 2Fort Smile
I, The Rival Wrote:I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for a while, and I noticed that the more popular servers are the 24/7 2Fort ones. My suggestion is :

- Have Game.Me stats enabled on it (if it's not already enabled, I think it is, just making sure)

Also some have a user configurable Quake sounds setting, where you type !quake and it brings up an ingame menu to set your Quake sounds preferences (so you can have the on or off, pretty much).

I know you probably don't want to make a super generic TF2 server, but a lot of people do enjoy this format. You can still keep the other 3 as full rotation. Others I have played have an Engie limit (one per team) which works quite well I guess.

^ Great idea since no one is hardly on the TF2 servers, so its like I downloaded it for nothing
King_Viper Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for a while, and I noticed that the more popular servers are the 24/7 2Fort ones. My suggestion is :

^ Great idea since no one is hardly on the TF2 servers, so its like I downloaded it for nothing
Let me know when you want to play...
Yeah joker and I played a little bit earlier on, although it was a UK server so he got kicked for having a high ping (sucker! ahahaha Tongue). But yeah, I am always up for a game of TF2, just add me on Steam or hit me up on Teamspeak (or even in the chatbox here).
I'll make one the servers this tomorrow.

-----

Ok. I've made #3 into a 24/7 2Fort server with instant respawn. Let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed or added.
Ok I will try it out! Thanks for taking my suggestion on board. I didn't expect it to be changed. Hopefully this will get more people playing on the TF2 servers Smile