(wL) Forums

Full Version: Minigame maps suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
these mg maps i suggest are for war-lords minigame server.Few weeks ago, i was playing minigame at PlagueFest servers.But now they don't accept non-steam players again, so, i find this server.But when i want to nominate, the maps are so few.....so I would like to suggest these maps.All maps download on GameBanana ,try type the map name (with underscore _ )on Google then find the game banana website.usually maps are there. PS : For map that is newer version you can overwrite the map... for map that exists you can ignore.And the mistyped map like coursee  is mapper fault,you'll find the map name with double "e" on Google.And....soon the players will adapt with new maps, or transfer player have known the map(like me from plaguefest) ________ Have fun with the new MG maps! Big Grin________

//MG Maps Suggestions

mg_escape_prison_beta
mg_ghosts_course_v2_beta_v2
mg_wasterland_beta4c
saw_puzzle_final
mg_pyramid_escape_fix
mg_office_coursee
mg_metro_course_v3
mg_fun_omahabeach_2010
mg_roflcopter_v2
mg_do_a_barrel_roll_remix

//Ignore if map version is lower...and always update to the latest version so bugs will be fixed ASAP!
thanks for your map suggestions. when I get some time later today, i'll go through them all and add the fun ones. Tongue
Thank you , general.i'm pretty sure most of them are fun, cause its from PlagueFest, except Omaha Beach.that map i found in maps directory , and i'm confused if its from this web or pF.ignore it, its from this web.maps like escape prison and office course, also metro escape, i never seen any type of that escape map, maybe there is one.Escape prison win= plus 3 points.Metro escape Plus 666 points(that number is bit creepy, and the real point is 667, but since you dead after getting that point you'll get that number triple six).and office idont know(sorry never tried it with noclip).Pyramid escape, is a map typed all in one.like allinone_skill_v2 or something.One thing.Ghosts_course is a course map,with levels that test you until exit.Each level has checkpoint at the start,and An extra checkpoint at the middle if the level is pretty long.--that type of map here is... mg_bobiii ...
i dont like that map, because first, every ppl that get into LV 9 stucks.(on youtube it says u must script longjump).Then i use noclip(i used it offline /w create server) and found another lv like lv 17 and 16.they are long levels,but they dont have checkpoint in the middle,so it is very hard.that's all.thank you.(out of topic, but still map ,.,.,hehe)
i dunno if u guys have seen this map , its big on indian servers , its called two rooms , its amazin , two rooms saperated by a door , ct and t on either side , its really fun
for ramesh : what s the map name? mg map right?i cant find that map with that clue, more details please....
Admin : Here's the other map suggestions...I just put the map name from directory, maybe one of them is from warlords net...

//Other mg maps

mg_4all_multigames_rc1
mg_all_in_one_sg_xivz_fix
mg_all_in_one_velocity_v1
mg_breakfree_remix
mg_break-o-box_v4
mg_fishing
mg_frightnight_final
mg_fun_multigames
mg_fun_allinone_css
mg_ghosts_cave_v1
mg_tomgreens_allinonev2
mg_saw_telebox        << //win get 10 points by breaking FRAGS sign then choose dying type : type explode in console //or turn on  laser

i miss fun maps Tongue
I've added the following:

mg_4all_multigames_rc1
mg_all_in_one_sg_xivz_fix
mg_all_in_one_velocity_v1
mg_break-o-box_v4
mg_escape_prison_beta
mg_fishing
mg_frightnight_final
mg_fun_allinone_css
mg_ghosts_cave_v1
mh_hellz_multigame_fix
mg_metro_course_v3
mg_office_coursee
mg_pyramid_escape_fix
mg_roflcopter_v2
mg_saw_telebox

I'll work on getting more soon.
thank you general...with more maps on this server more ppl will come to this server soon.. and players will enjoy..
one of the maps you added is not from my suggestions right? hellz_something .
Yeah, I saw a few other maps people were suggesting in the comments when I was getting these off GameBanana.  Wink
Big Grin that's good if we have another new map...
but when i wanna try these new maps in this server, it says running new version.i cant find this type of patch for non steam...ive tried updating from setti but it has only until v39 (still v1.0.0.63) on 03 Jul 2011, but not 07 Jul..
maybe ill wait for setti to give new patch...non steam users have more problems than steam users....  Tongue
Hope this server grow more. Since when this server ran? Edit : Eh, mg_wasterland is a good map...In PlagueFest server they extend this map for the vote..it's cool!Maybe you haven't tried it right? Cause you won't miss good maps...
yay! patch! now i can play
Pages: 1 2