(wL) Forums

Full Version: Points problems on server #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On all the servers we lose 25 % of the points our killer got when he killed us, but on server #1 we lose 50 % of them. Basically that means someone high-ranked gains 2 points per kill but loses 25 points per death (instead of only 12 on the other servers) if there's someone low-ranked around.

I usually don't play only for points (I've stayed on the servers many times even though it was clear I would keep losing points) but losing 25 points per death is way too much so I won't be playing on server #1 as long as it stays like this.
Thats how the ranking system works to keep only the best players on top Wink
But isn't that supposed to be the same on all the servers (especially since the rank is shared between those servers)?

Either set it at 50% on all the servers (in which case I'll seriously reduce my playing time Big Grin) or set it at 25% on all of them (which is already the case, except for server #1).
Oh i gotcha now. Talk to Matt, hes the one who handles all the stats stuff  Tongue
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, seem's I didn't change it when that server was reassigned. It is now 1/4 points lost.