(wL) Forums

Full Version: Awesome Anti hack program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghRYZJy95oo[/youtube]
I love warlords server. But, I hate the damn hackers, some of whome are very very obvious and are in the server a lots of times. I don't need to name them. The reason they are not banned is not enough evidence. Well, I found this awesome video on youtube.
The hardest hack to detect is WallHack (VAC has no control over it)
Well this program is really handy for such occasion.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/interview-hackcam.htm
The program is a little old, and I don't know of it's current status Sad

One of the trick one my admin friend used was he had multiple accounts. In one of the account he would enable wall hacks. So, when he gets demos, he gets them from a perspective of the waller. He has caught many wallers that way.

Another thing I would like to recommend is that War-Lords server use, No custom Materials policy. I know it would not be accepted by many players, but, having the original materials only in the server will also cut down on many players that have "downloaded skills". Smile

Peace & Love
~Makka~
If you are talking about sv_pure 1 or 2, it doesn't affect material wallhacks, so there's not much of a point Tongue
record <hackersname>
playdemo <hackersname>

Sv_cheats 1
r_drawothermodels 2
mat_wireframe 1,2, or 3.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
We have SourceMod Anti-Cheat installed on the server at the moment. It seems to be a bit more better than KAC was. It includes an anti-wall function, but one of the problems most of these plugins or programs have is high CPU load on the server side.
Yeah if you banned custom skins, I wouldn't be able to connect to the server Sad (I have skins on rotation just because I get bored with the look of the game a lot, and it adds something else to an extremely old game). I have 2 copies of the game though, so one is still default skins Smile
Rival, sv_pure 1/2 just MAKES you use the custom server skins.
Pretty sure it won't block you.
As long as it doesn't stop me from using custom skins, I don't really mind. Although if it was to be put into place to stop wallhackers, then I would obviously just switch back to default skins and carry on playing. It's just nice to have a different look to your CS:S game.
I rather enjoy having custom skins such as higher resolution AK skins, to making the M4 looking like an LR300.

Without it, the game skins are dull and boring. There's really very little advantage a custom skin gives besides for the fact that it's a psychological benefit. Having a gun that looks and sounds good allows me to use it most effectively.
joker8baller Wrote:I rather enjoy having custom skins such as higher resolution AK skins, to making the M4 looking like an LR300.

Without it, the game skins are dull and boring. There's really very little advantage a custom skin gives besides for the fact that it's a psychological benefit. Having a gun that looks and sounds good allows me to use it most effectively.

Pretty much summed up exactly how I feel about custom gun skins. I hated using the scout before I got a custom skin for it. Now it just seems a lot nicer to use, and has a better sound (more like an awp sound than the puny little "pscht" sound it used to make). It doesn't technically make you better, but it makes you feel more like using the gun. Also sometimes it's just nice to have a custom skin, like the grenade pack I have makes them all brushed metal , looks a lot cooler.
How can i get this custom skins?!?!
Pages: 1 2 3