(wL) Forums

Full Version: Knife and Weapons theme mod.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so the knife mod is simple. When its a 1v1 situation, both persons are given a menu, either yes or no to agree to a knife fight. If both agree, they are teleported to a specific area with every weapon restricted besides a knife. They will only have thirty seoconds to fight. If thst timer runs out, they both get slayed. If thry both disagree, then thry continue their gun fight in 1v1.

Weapons theme mod..

Okay so there are times where the regs fill the servers and all they do is mess around to have fun..

The weapons mod is a vote.. Its like an rtv vote.. If enoughpeople do it, the menu comes up. In the menu is a selection of weapon classes. Like rifles only, snipers only, knife only, smg inly, etc. We pick on which theme, and whichever hs thr highest will be the only weapon unrestrictrd in the next round.

S for example, we vot on knives. After thu vote, the next round will have knives onlu. All the other weapojs will be restricted.

Im still on my moms ipad lol. So my spelling is horrible
They have that knife mod on the snipers server, and if you back out of the vote it calls you a chicken.

The weapon mod sounds cool though Smile
Yeh the weapons mod does sound interesting. I'll look at installing it on #1 and #2 along with knife fight (unless theres any objections?). Most likely wont happen on #4 tho since it's meant to be a vanilla server.

Ps: typing (touching?) is a pain on an iPhone :p.
I, The Rival Wrote:They have that knife mod on the snipers server, and if you back out of the vote it calls you a chicken.

I love that sound.
Gun-Mod sounds great!