(wL) Forums

Full Version: Clan Angry Animals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
We have 50+ active members and are always recruiting people, so if you are interested then let us know!
We mostly hang out in servers 1, 2 and 4 of warlords, but there are a few members who spread out into the other “fun game servers ".
We scrim pretty much every night, against ourselves and friends of the warlords community. Some scrims are serious, and some are just
designed to be fun, and for people to learn and enjoy themselves. If you are interested in being apart of our scrims, please let myself
or Loks know as we are typically the two people who are setting them up.

Angry Animal Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/angryanimalseverywhere

Leaders - Ferret and Rabbit
Officers- Hamster, Llama, DandyAndy, Rival

----
We have created a sub division group of Angry Animals called Agitated Animals. This group, who is ran by DandyAndy and Loks, is designed for new recruits, and it will be required for each individual who
would like to join to be a part of this group, while they are reviewed and judged on whether or not, they are indeed worthy of becoming an member of this group.
If you are interested in joining please talk to an officers or leaders of the group.

Agitated Animals Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AgitatedAnimals

You can usually find us on the warlords teamspeak server under the channel " the petting zoo ".

Hope to see you all in game.

Anonymous

angry ruplayers > angry rabits wahhabites
ruplayer Wrote:angry ruplayers > angry rabbits wahhabites

Any time you'd like to test your hyphotosis, please feel free to let me know.

Wink

Anonymous

I play chess better than css lol, but even in css ruplayers own wahhabites...
ruplayer Wrote:I play chess better than css lol

Interesting...

So do I.

Anonymous

wabbit Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I play chess better than css lol

Interesting...

So do I.

Wanna play chess with russian? or maybe css with russian? 8)
I wouldn't play chess with a Russian, just like I wouldn't play Starcraft against a Korean. There is something hardwired into their genes, like a mad ability to pwn at certain games. Russians have chess.

It sounds very interesting, I have always wanted to be an animal, albeit an angry one at that. How many people are you recruiting? Do you have to have legit Steam? Do you have to be in the same time zones?

I mean, is there anything that you actually HAVE to do? Not asking in a lame way, I just wanted to know before I was like "oh let me be in it" and then you turn around and go "oh you have to have a gazillion hours clocked up on server 1 YOU NOOB!!!" like that. That would make me sad. Cosof noob Sad
your no noob.
I, The Rival Wrote:It sounds very interesting, I have always wanted to be an animal, albeit an angry one at that. How many people are you recruiting? Do you have to have legit Steam? Do you have to be in the same time zones?

I mean, is there anything that you actually HAVE to do? Not asking in a lame way, I just wanted to know before I was like "oh let me be in it" and then you turn around and go "oh you have to have a gazillion hours clocked up on server 1 YOU NOOB!!!" like that. That would make me sad. Cosof noob Sad

There is no set limit of how many people we would like in Angry Animals, We will recruit anyone and everyone who we feel would mesh well with the others that want to join.

A legit version of steam is not required, although, it’s nice to be a part of the steam group so you can see where / when people are playing.

We have a few people from different time zones that play in Angry Animals, so that is not an issue.

There is not a required amount of play time that one must have.

This is not some kind of dictatorship of a clan. I will not tell you what you can or can't do, unless it’s somehow affecting the others in the clan or the people in the server. If you want to play on server 10 your whole life, then you are free to do that. If you would like to play with us in other servers and scrims, then you are more than welcome to accompany us.

Anonymous

I, The Rival Wrote:I mean, is there anything that you actually HAVE to do?

Better join ruplayer's clan!

You have to send some cash to ruplayer, name your kids ruplayers, change your name to ruplayer, then again send some cash, then you can buy icon with ruplayer from ruplayer and set it up in your bedroom above your bad, and again send some cash. Well you know... after you get done with this, come back for more ruplayer's requirements.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18