(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was just banned from your #2 server.  I would like to request an unban.

"keek" STEAM_0:0:18743701

EDIT:  RUPLAYER banned me for "aimbot".  I would like to request a demo / review of the demo by other admins. 
Re: Was just banned with no reason.

You were banned by ruplayer for Aimbot. I'm sure he will chime in on the thread soon with a demo of the alleged offense.

Rabbit Wrote:You were banned by ruplayer for Aimbot. I'm sure he will chime in on the thread soon with a demo of the alleged offense.

Thank you for the reply - I just checked sourcebans.  A couple of my buddies on the server said he posted the demo there, however it says there's no demo.  So I guess all we can do is wait. 

keek Wrote:
wabbit Wrote:You were banned by ruplayer for Aimbot. I'm sure he will chime in on the thread soon with a demo of the alleged offense.

Thank you for the reply - I just checked sourcebans.  A couple of my buddies on the server said he posted the demo there, however it says there's no demo.  So I guess all we can do is wait.

I didn’t see a demo either on source bans but the ban was very recent... He checks the forums frequently, so I'm sure a demo will be posted shortly...
Just an FYI, the "360" spin was me typing "sensitivity 80" in console.  Whoever has access to rcon can check the server logs and see that I typed that command in.  I also typed "sensitivty 2" in as well.

So that should clarify that up.  Easy to check. 

In regards to the "aimbot", I don't hack, so I don't have to appeal for that.  I've been playing since 2002, skipped 1.6 and started playing source last January.  I'm not new to this game.  I get banned from a lot of servers, specifically from admins that are not on top of their hack detecting game.  There's no hurt feeling here, ruplayer.  You're trying to do your job, and I acknowledge that. 

I have been a regular at your servers (#2/#4) for the past month or so, so I hope this gets solved! 

Anonymous

keek Wrote:Just an FYI, the "360" spin was me typing "sensitivity 80" in console.  Whoever has access to rcon can check the server logs and see that I typed that command in.  I also typed "sensitivty 2" in as well.

So that should clarify that up.  Easy to check.

But why do you need your sensitivity 80????? Im pretty sure Bison will check it, but why?

I just unbanned you since you posted protest. Good thing you did. I normally see this 360 with upside down camera, but in this case I didn't get a chance to observe it with 1st person view. All your next kills looked like you were toggling and turning it back on after a few shots.. Was really suspicious from the beginning. I played with you for a long time, and I never ever suspected you before, so don't get me wrong, I didn't even "hunt" for you.

Thanks.
ruplayer Wrote:I just unbanned you since you posted protest. Good thing you did. I normally see this 360 with upside down camera, but in this case I didn't get a chance to observe it with 1st person view. All your next kills looked like you were toggling and turning it back on after a few shots.. Was really suspicious from the beginning. I played with you for a long time, and I never ever suspected you before, so don't get me wrong, I didn't even "hunt" for you.

Thanks.

Yea, it was a simple command to change my sensitivity from 1 to 80.  No hurt feelings.  This happens all the time. 

http://www.thehotelca.com/forum/viewtop ... hilit=keek

Quote:But why do you need your sensitivity 80????? Im pretty sure Bison will check it, but why?

I don't play serious all the time.  I goof off most of the time.  I would have Bison check the logs, probably 5-10 mins before you banned me, and he will see all the console commands I've typed.

Anonymous

keek Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I just unbanned you since you posted protest. Good thing you did. I normally see this 360 with upside down camera, but in this case I didn't get a chance to observe it with 1st person view. All your next kills looked like you were toggling and turning it back on after a few shots.. Was really suspicious from the beginning. I played with you for a long time, and I never ever suspected you before, so don't get me wrong, I didn't even "hunt" for you.

Thanks.

Yea, it was a simple command to change my sensitivity from 1 to 80.  No hurt feelings.  This happens all the time. 

http://www.thehotelca.com/forum/viewtop ... hilit=keek

You know what, If you are right, and I am wrong - that means you can't live drama free, and you need to provoke others to do some actions, which I did, because like I said, normally I see 360 spin with upside down camera and headshots around.... Still, will wait for others to review.

And you already have been banned from another server for the same reason, which proves that you can't play without drama.
ACCEPTED

The demo was inconclusive.

-CLOSED-