(wL) Forums

Full Version: guys i'm sorry for my cheat im not ganna do it again plz unban me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i'm sorry for my cheat im not ganna do it again plz unban me my brothe play on my pc and he use my cheat to and i stopped using cheat in warlords server but he didn't know that plz un ban me and ill never gana let that happen again i Promise.
RESOLVED

Thank you for being honest. I am going to keep you banned for another week. Hopefully you have learned your lesson.

http://war-lords.net/report-hacker/comm ... ler-(walls)/
i could see this Happening to me if my Bro got in to CS:S
Wait, seriously? How do you even know he has a brother? And he said he "stopped using cheat in war lord server" and he also said "my cheat". That means at one point he was cheating in the server, and he owns a cheat and just doesnt use it in wL anymore.

Weak.
Commandos Killer Wrote:guys i'm sorry for my cheat im not ganna do it again plz unban me my brothe play on my pc and he use my cheat to and i stopped using cheat in warlords server but he didn't know that plz un ban me and ill never gana let that happen again i Promise.

LOL I have seen this excuse before...many....many times.

Anonymous

I'm agree with others, xFerior, I would believe in this if he used some s t u p i d aimbot, but the guy walled... he didn't wanna get caught, he simply can get smarter. I would never let such people get away with it.
RESOLVED

-CLOSED-