(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unban me please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NK Always Angry ^_0 Play3r
STEAM_0:0:443023

Hi guys I know I got banned for racism, just to clarify Im not a racist in anyway, sometimes I say negro and jew and wetback and stupid mexican but its not to make anyone angry im just saying that because my name is Always Angry and i like to joke about being mad all the time, Im sorry if  I was disrespectful to anyone, I play everyday there and get along with most of the admins. If theres a problem  about me saying negro and jew ill stop. the mexican thing i guess im allowed to say it since im Mexican and Mexicans cant be racist for crying out loud lol, I love the server I enjoy playing with everyone there and since no one never tells me not to be racist in any way I guess joking about it t was enough for one of the admin  to ban me but hey ill stop if someone gets offended. Im a peaceful guy and I LOVE YALL! THANKS
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/184275

=|

You have been banned once before by the same Admin (ruplayer) for the same thing. That ban lasted a day... I would have hoped you learned your lesson that time, but you continued to do so every time you logged onto the server it looks like. Why do you think we should unban you as you already have a prior, and have refused to clean up your language?

Just because your skin may be black, white, brown, yellow, blue, purple, or orange... does not give you the right to say hateful things in our servers. It’s against our rules.
i played with him a lot and never have any kind of troublewith him!
hes just like skrappy, like to make fun of everything! but racist comments its not cool!! and its servers rules so you deserve it!!
hope u dont do this again if u got unbanned!!
I know I have been banned before for 1 day for that and I try and keep it racistless! but sometime it slips! I don't mean being a douchebag Im even friends with ruplayer! Im sorry I wont slip into the same hole again If I do it again BAN me for LIFE thats how sure I am about not doing it again. If  I get banned again ill not even come back here XD I just have like one question can i say like Damn You African American or that isnt allowed as well?
ACCEPTED

no, that isn't acceptable either, however, if you say, "damn you black mang", i'll look the other way.  :o

I've unbanned you.
hahaha lol what is a black mang?
AlwaysAngry Wrote:I know I have been banned before for 1 day for that and I try and keep it racistless! but sometime it slips! I don't mean being a douchebag Im even friends with ruplayer! Im sorry I wont slip into the same hole again If I do it again BAN me for LIFE thats how sure I am about not doing it again. If  I get banned again ill not even come back here XD I just have like one question can i say like Damn You African American or that isnt allowed as well?

Sometime it slips?
Jul 14, 2011 2:29:48 pm fuyck u electro f ag u f ucking j ew

Jul 14, 2011 2:24:59 pm great afk 2 fucking seconds in this shithole server and i get send to spectator and then the ct team is full fking ni gger shit

Jul 14, 2011 2:20:11 pm are u kidding me f ucking negro

Jul 14, 2011 2:57:13 am walls like a negro

Jul 14, 2011 2:44:48 am great teams negros

Jul 14, 2011 2:38:17 am f uck u andrew u n igger 

Jul 14, 2011 2:31:57 am wow my team sucks n igger c ock

---------------------------

You say it just slips, yet this is all in just one day? There is even more for that day, that I do not care to post at this time... You really need to rethink what you type before you press the enter key.

Anonymous

Hey, man I really enjoy playing with you and never observed you saying all this crap, today I joined and see this... I banned you for one hour, then checked all your logs, rebanned for one day, then asked Bison to ban you perm so you can protest it and we make things clear on forum and unban you. I don't want you to be banned at all, and I know you aren't racist, just stay out of all racist words. We had admin doing this before, and it didn't work well for him. See you in game, thanks for your reply to this ban.
Do you not recall your last protest? You said you were sorry which means you will not do it again.
he'll get a perm ban next time. so now we wait...  :o

-CLOSED-