(wL) Forums

Full Version: Got banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got banned recently by one of your admins(Naiv). He suspects me (Whitefang) that I toggle aimbot, but This is not true, and I'm certainly sure that if you ask him any of your good players, they would say I'm not hacking or such. I'm respecting everyone, and I'm not cheating or hacking or anything that would violate your rules. your CS_OFFICE is my favorite server , and I'd not do anything to lose it. Please remove the suspenstion Bison Sad. T0 reply this message, please reply t0 my E-mail address, I'd be happy to read from you.

Whitefang.
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:14617620
Demo by admin: http://www.mediafire.com/?3j878qfoj26hyoe
I think you're looking for my steam id, here it is then."Whitefang" STEAM_0:1:14617620 00:30
This is ridiculous. These aimbots are all over the servers because you guys suck at detecting them. Look at these points very carefully.

whitefang2_2.dem
tick 4900, snaps to persons body high rate of fire through
tick 5600, usp snaps precisely to head and fire one shot
tick 6000, usp snaps precisely to head, headshot
tick 7500, suspicious headshot
tick 13500, possible for a human but example of how smooth aimbot is. if you watch this very closely you can see how he aims at the firson and fires like normal toggling on his aimbot which pops the pulls the cursor to the guys head, and then releases control back to his mouse which pulls the cursor back down.
tick 24900, double kill m4 snaps to first persons head, then snaps to second persons head
tick 30800, the second person here displays the same snap to head at incredible speed
tick 36300, m4 jumps to head