(wL) Forums

Full Version: points in css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
There is something wrong with points. I go on server 1 and I have 32,141 points, but when I go to server 2, I have like 31,974 points. Can someone help and fix this bug??
Thanks
Did you go back and forth right away, several times? Or did you just move over there once... The points are updated instantly, so if you didn’t do so well on server 1... that can explain why your pointed dropped when you moved to server 2.
I was on server 1 most of the time, then I went to server 2 and there were no one there, so, I went back to server 1
Meh, its only a few points...

Rank doesnt mean much. :|

I'm sure Bison or someone will look into it though.
oh come on rabbit, when you will be top 25 you will care about points!
anyway, thanks ;P
The points take a bit to update between servers. They aren't instantaneous, Rabit Tongue
}{@K@P Wrote:oh come on rabbit, when you will be top 25 you will care about points!
anyway, thanks ;P
Yah... Maybe one day I'll finally reach top 25... :Smile
Finally m reached to TOP 100  ;D
}{@K@P Wrote:Hello,
There is something wrong with points. I go on server 1 and I have 32,141 points, but when I go to server 2, I have like 31,974 points. Can someone help and fix this bug??
Thanks
How do you do that? lol How do you Get 31,974? play 1 week Straight
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:Hello,
Thanks
How do you do that? lol How do you Get 31,974? play 1 week Straight

cpt.Dre@am$ i was looking on the website and my playing time was 12 days 18:30:57 hours, that's why i got a lot of points
Pages: 1 2