(wL) Forums

Full Version: Xbox Live Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I was wondering on how I get my gamertag added here http://war-lords.net/index.php?action=simplexbl. I clicked on the "Add Your Gamertag", it took me to my profile, I put mine in, and I dont show up?  :o
didnt you read the sign.... no noobs allowed

haha jk and i dunno :S
Yea i did the same thing
Bump
:o It is showing up. look here
Hmm, yeah it does, but I was talking about the under the " Menu ", if you click on Xbox Live it shows 5 peoples but not mine? o_O
EternalReaper Wrote:Hmm, yeah it does, but I was talking about the under the " Menu ", if you click on Xbox Live it shows 5 peoples but not mine? o_O
Oh i see what you mean. hmm try pressing add your gamertag again?
I did :/ Like 3-4 times. ALl it does is take me to my profile to enter my username... Does an admin like have to manually add me or something?
I just put it mine, (fake one) and it shows me there.
EternalReaper Wrote:I did :/ Like 3-4 times. ALl it does is take me to my profile to enter my username... Does an admin like have to manually add me or something?
Apparently there are two fields for the gamertag in your forum profile(one on top, one in the bottom). You have to fill out both of them. i have gone ahead and done it for you. It should work now
Pages: 1 2