(wL) Forums

Full Version: Request to get Unbanned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was playing 2 days ago and got banned.

Player: css.setti.info
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:1720865557

I saw the reason I got banned and I can explain. I play the game on my laptop therefore I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. This "angle violation" is due to my batteries dying. My mouse starts freezing in spots (and sometimes does what it wants) due to low batteries. I have played on the server a couple time before I got banned the day before.

Thanks
REJECTED

Quote:About the Eye Test engine

This one is the new detection routine. You aren't likely to see a whole lot from it but what it does is test for impossible eye angles coming from clients. By default a client will never send eye angles past 90 and -90 degrees on the X or Z axis. Cheats however disable this behavior for a multitude of cheat features. This part of the plugin now enables KAC to test for these. This part of the plugin now also hosts the Anti-Wallhack. The Anti-Wallhack works off of testing if another player is about to be visible to the player, if not it doesn't send the other players' position to the player. So thus wallhacks have nothing to use.

You were probably hacking.
Well, I just want to say, considering the map I was playing had "deathmatch" I have no reason to hack, nor have I ever used a hack before on CSS since it will just ruin a good game. You die and come back alive and go "kill people" again, that's why I chose deathmatch in the first place. My point is I have no reason to cheat in a deathmatch and it really was just my batteries running low.
Anyway, thanks for the quick reply and I hope you remove my ban.
Either way,

Thank you.

sde
Quote:It's probably a aim hack or bullet spread hack.
Eye Angle violation can come from a variety of cheat features, No Spread/Recoil, Anti-Aim, Aimbot, etc can all trigger a Eye Angles violation.

That was from the anti-hack program on the servers.
You were hacking or trying to atleast....

[Image: cats_fail-14143.jpg]
L 07/14/2011 - 23:45:13: css.setti.info (ID: STEAM_0:0:1720865557 | IP: 50.47.104.183) is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #2) (Deviation: 174°)
L 07/14/2011 - 23:52:01: css.setti.info (ID: STEAM_0:0:1720865557 | IP: 50.47.104.183) is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #3) (Deviation: 94°)
L 07/14/2011 - 23:54:32: css.setti.info (ID: STEAM_0:0:1720865557 | IP: 50.47.104.183) was banned for cheating with their eye angles. Eye Angles: 43 270 0

you were definitely cheating. if you've got anything else to say do it through private message.

-CLOSED-