(wL) Forums

Full Version: banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
admins ive got a friend whos got banned but he wasnt hacking i know he sweared he was just playing good he doesnt even know cheats ;D ;D Big Grin so please can u get hima ouf of ban?i would be really grateful...if someone decides to replyill say his name and u see if u can get him out of ban
Use the format...
name:
steam id:
why:
whaaaaat? ??? ???
How are we supposed to help him, if we don't know any of his information? Please read the Protest Section Guidelines.
CFC is a guy I've seen in #5 MiniGames most of the time. His friend is probably one of the guys who got banned in #5.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...ere_banned

Which one could it be... which one could it be... hmm..

CFC, I'll unban him if you give me his in-game nickname or steamid. however, make sure he understands if he decides to cheats again, he will not be unbanned next time.

He'll probably tell you he doesn't cheat but that is him lying to you. So make sure he understands cheating isn't acceptable. :-\
Ok Thanks Bison..yeah ive played with u a lot of times once u told me how to change my name i was psycho remember i told u that i wont shoot u ever  again in a game? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin yeah i know him hes a really good guy he wouldnt lie to me i think...no he played only in #1 #2 #4....im going to sleep now ill know his name tommorow and post it here....Thanks Bison u and Loks are the nicest admins ever!

------ Merged July 18, 2011 ------

But bison i dont understand  in the game ive seen a lot of hackers that had even accepted that they are cheating...but when we tried to voteban him the admin cancelled the voteban...i remember they were on the same team...i dont understand how didnt he get automatically banned? ???

------ Merged July 18, 2011 ------
my friend is armenian and his name is  alasa or anapa or something like that ill know what is is tommorow and post here

EDIT: Merged Multiple Posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
Please stop making multiple posts in a row. Just edit your previous post.
The Anti-Cheat software is constantly updating. The cheats might simply not be detected at present but overtime that will change and the cheater will be banned.

When an admin cancels a voteban, it means that the admin is trying to record a demo and/or determine if the user is cheating. If your voteban gets canceled do not try to voteban again.  Tongue
Ok sorry...ive found him
steam id-STEAM_0:0:1723779782
Player-Asala
ACCEPTED

Oh wow, it was a ban by Canister.  :-X

It looks like he was definitely cheating. I've unbanned him none-the-less, let's hope he doesn't cheat again.

-CLOSED-
Pages: 1 2