(wL) Forums

Full Version: ROFL 2nd banned protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello its Kronos again..lol. well all i have to say is it was at the same place same location but different scenario..i wasnt owning anyone...i was being a noob..so idk whats wrong lol..M.Bison please help!

Player KR0n0s*AKA*RoFl MaN
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:1769299125
Interesting, another SMAC: Eye Angles Violation.
run a demo whenever you play on our servers, hopefully we can trigger this again. the eyeangles didn't make sense this time either.

if you decide not to run a demo and get banned again. i do not intend on unbanning you.
M. Bison Wrote:run a demo whenever you play on our servers, hopefully we can trigger this again. the eyeangles didn't make sense this time either.

if you decide not to run a demo and get banned again. i do not intend on unbanning you.
Well i dont want to get banned again thats for sure..what im not sure of is how to run a demo?? and if i can do this on a regular(running demos) so that i can showcase me owning noobs! lol Smile neway Thanks for the help guys...I appreciate the understanding with everything!

Max

Max
make sure each time you start counter-strike source and join server type "record random_name_here" and before you close css you type stop.

also, make sure not to use same name in record or it will overwrite. it only really matters if you get banned though.  Big Grin

hopefully it happens so the developers of SMAC can debug it.
No Problem..one question though..where do the files go when its finished?
your_game_directory/cstrike/_name_you_picked_.dem

-
edit, looks like he got banned again. I really hope you got that demo since the SMAC developers are anxious to see it.
M. Bison Wrote:your_game_directory/cstrike/_name_you_picked_.dem

-
edit, looks like he got banned again. I really hope you got that demo since the SMAC developers are anxious to see it.

i did set it record name that i want...then stop...but i looked for it in the folder it wasnt there Sad maybe it wasnt in that folder? idk ill be glad to do it again..anytime actually..
Roflman420, do you have any method that I could contact you and communicate in real time such as Steam, AIM, MSN, Skype, or whatever else? If you do, shoot me a PM with the information and perhaps we could work something out and/or find that demo.
Alternatively, view this informative video on how to play/record a demo in Counter Strike Source :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tSq9T4PUHk

Hope this helps Smile
Pages: 1 2