(wL) Forums

Full Version: Requesting Un-Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Steam ID: "Francis" STEAM_0:1:36930028

I was playing on a server and got banned. I guess it was the in-game anti-cheat program... However, I have absolutely no idea how to hack. No idea why this came up, but here's a copy of what it said in my prompt.

Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (steamworks_sessionid_client)
Both ConVars must be marked FCVAR_REPLICATED for linkage to work (r_VehicleViewDampen)
Hud element 'CNotificationQueuePanel' doesn't have an entry 'NotificationQueuePanel' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Not playing a local game.
Network: IP 192.168.1.119, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Connecting to 173.231.20.18:27015...
You have been banned from this server.

Anyway... I don't understand it, and I know I probably wont get unbanned because this looks pretty bad even to me. Appreciate any consideration though.

Thank You
You were banned by admin Rabbit for Anti-Recoil.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... pe=steamid

I'll wait for him to post a demo so other admins can review it to determine whether or not you were hacking.
If he has not posted a demo within 12-24 hours, I'll unban you for the time being.
That is normal to show the cheat messages, even mine shows them. As it says, they only work if sv_cheats is set to 1, which it's not.

We shall wait on the demo.
You should upload it to sourcebans Smile
Matt Wrote:You should upload it to sourcebans Smile

I know... I usually do that right away, but I cant seem to upload this one for some reason... I think it might be too big for my lame Interwebs? Think you can do this one for me matt?
ACCEPTED

I didn't find any solid evidence of any hacking in those demos. You have been unbanned.