(wL) Forums

Full Version: Vote Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have had this steam ID STEAM_0:1:2176699 for many moons and have invested allot of money in games with it. As you can see it is an older Id and that can only mean two things. The person with this ID is going to be good and this person most likely does not cheat or they would have lost this ID long ago. Feel free to check out all the games I bought with this account. I don't cheat and never would but have been accused many times and banned. I am currently a respected Admin on another less populated server and enjoy playing on your servers because of the world wide players. The Vote ban was initiated by a fellow out of India named ROXOR. No hard feelings ROXOR I see your high on the ranks and understand why you may feel I was hacking. So to who ever has the power i would appreciate an unban at your latest convenience.

KӆiǥħƫsƬeɱƥℓἁr .cªg       
The voteban only lasts 30 minutes and has expired already.
why u banned ??? u was cheating?
RESOLVED

If you've got anything else you need our assistance with KnightsTemplar, then feel free to shoot me a PM or open up another topic.

-CLOSED-