(wL) Forums

Full Version: Please help me!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( why did i get banned!!! my steam user id is :STEAM_0:0:1391074338
i did not use foul language it was my brother and its not my fault and i loved to play on the dedust2 deathmatch
it was my brother who did that and not me , my player name is ®Death™2712© please help me i never used foul language and i will never do it again and why did the admin ramesh from india do that??? it was not me i swear to god please help me any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
You were banned by admin ramesh from india for 1 week for Inappropriate Language, which in this case, is quite justifiable due to the unbelievable amount of racism and harassment.
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/172530

The "my brother did it excuse" is overused, most likely BSed, and is not going to fly.
If it were me, I would have perm banned you on the spot. You're staying banned.
A person who behaves like this should be permanently banned from the servers.
If I spot a person being racist, over and over again, do I report him?
Death2712 Wrote::'( :'( :'( :'( :'( why did i get banned!!! my steam user id is :STEAM_0:0:1391074338
i did not use foul language it was my brother and its not my fault and i loved to play on the dedust2 deathmatch
it was my brother who did that and not me , my player name is ®Death™2712© please help me i never used foul language and i will never do it again and why did the admin ramesh from india do that??? it was not me i swear to god please help me any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
Failure Failure Failure.

make a failure section plox....
Was just asking Sad Noticed a lot of racism in the office server by regs. Anyway I'll post it up in a sec.
I would suggest adding a few admins or joining the public steam group and contact some from there to come check it out....
Sorry But he if Ever tryed to Apply for admin  REJECTEED

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/173965
well then fuck you all!!! >Sad >Sad >Sad Tongue Tongue ;D
what the hell this is not my reply my real reply is : GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!
ok now it is : G0 F-U-c-k yourselves!!!
Pages: 1 2 3