(wL) Forums

Full Version: A CS:S account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all these CSS people coming in to Ban Protest i think we should have a Account just for CS:S players that are here to Protest,and the account Gets deleted after The verdict is set in place.
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:With all these CSS people coming in to Ban Protest i think we should have a Account just for CS:S players that are here to Protest,and the account Gets deleted after The verdict is set in place.
Nah its better if they register, so they can also be active on the forum Tongue
But How meny Players (that are not Admin) do you see on the Fourm? me Cuz i working up to getting Admin.you see about 5 MAX
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:But How meny Players (that are not Admin) do you see on the Fourm? me Cuz i working up to getting Admin.you see about 5 MAX

Probably because theyre playing...?
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:But How meny Players (that are not Admin) do you see on the Fourm? me Cuz i working up to getting Admin.you see about 5 MAX
You
Eternal Reaper
I, The Rival
KnowPain
King_Viper
KnightRider
Bah
TeChN9Ne
Mr. Tea
Zenk
Ownage
BlueFox
dragon
AcideBeast
keger
Tankbot
Bayblon HSK
Henry

That's just from the top of my head.

Pwned.
ok ok ok my Idea is Bad -_-
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:ok ok ok my Idea is Bad -_-

Dam right it is!
xFerior Wrote:
You
Eternal Reaper
I, The Rival
KnowPain
King_Viper
KnightRider
Bah
TeChN9Ne
Mr. Tea
Zenk
Ownage
BlueFox