(wL) Forums

Full Version: Waller or/and no smoke.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Anonymous

Name: batbko

steam id: STEAM_0:0:1007560925

demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?7m1i6p18dmt7w6r

Suspected: wallhack or only no smoke hack.

Comment: Please review both demos with r_drawothermodels 2 and try to clear off smoke. Thanks.
I've reviewed both demos without removing the smoke.  I forgot the command to do that, or if it even existed.  Although suspicious, I don't see anything clear here.  Even though he was shooting through smoke, he would spend his whole clip.  On second thought, he would spend his whole clip every time he saw an enemy.

After reviewing the demo with r_drawothermodels 2 on, and viewing his behavior, it is as if he was a newbie using wall hacking and no-smoke.  However, I would personally need more evidence to recommend a ban.  I stand at only about 60% sure right now, with the evidence provided.

To save others some time, here are his stats http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0% ... l&x=19&y=8
Newbs with hacks are the worst types of hackers...

Anonymous

It's really important that you clear off the smoke in my demo, hope it's possible, because we all like to spray and pray some times, but this guy was accurately shooting at the enemy through the smoke.
ruplayer Wrote:It's really important that you clear off the smoke in my demo, hope it's possible, because we all like to spray and pray some times, but this guy was accurately shooting at the enemy through the smoke.
Im pretty sure that you would have to downlaod a no-smoke material for you to have no smoke in the demo.
I doubt that there are any console commands..
Bah Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:It's really important that you clear off the smoke in my demo, hope it's possible, because we all like to spray and pray some times, but this guy was accurately shooting at the enemy through the smoke.
Im pretty sure that you would have to downlaod a no-smoke material for you to have no smoke in the demo.
I doubt that there are any console commands..
wrong... very wrong...

sv_cheats 1; r_drawparticles 0

Anonymous

If I was 80% sure, now Im all 100% sure, if have any doubts just clear off the smoke... (thanks Bison)
On the other hand i dont know alot about console commands... 

Anonymous

BANNED

This user has been banned.
Pages: 1 2