(wL) Forums

Full Version: Three guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These three guys came out of no where. Not sure if these demos were conclusive but oh well.

# 7515 "Dixie Normous #NCW" STEAM_0:1:29798560 04:55 149 0 active
# 7498 "1ShoE" STEAM_0:1:15510356 18:21 128 0 active
# 7499 "ShoE" STEAM_0:1:1623207 18:18 141 0 active

Plus their mouse movements were really fishy, I'm still watching the demos I recorded. Watch togglers3.dem.
After a [SM] Admin banned some player for some EyeAngel violation, all three of them left. Weird?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ilpwzd139uq20cs
All three of them racked up a bunch of bans elsewhere, but I don't really see any instance of aimbotting in the demos.
However, I do suspect that all three of them are using a bhop script, which is a hack and bannable.
I also did pick up a very noticeable shake on Dixie Normous at tick 7000 of togglers3.dem as he bhopped towards that T and shot once with the deagle. I suppose that is conclusive enough of an aim assist, but I'll wait for a senior admin to look at this.
lin3ar Wrote:However, I do suspect that all three of them are using a bhop script, which is a hack and bannable.
Scripts are just making use of console commands that anybody could enter.
How is it a hack?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me it looked like someone was ghosting for them.
There were in the same clan/group each...so they might of just had a scrim or went to another server.
I dont know, I noticed 1ShoE's crosshair moved around as it it was an aimbot(I wish I had a demo). Then on, I specced all three of them. Not sure exactly but I'm guessing they're toggling? Plus, one of them were teamflashing(demo 4 i think), asshattery. Shooting through smoke and getting 1deags more than once is something I've never seen on a pub or even scrim before.

Edit: My bad, I doubt they were hacking. I just checked out their Steam profile, noticed that they are friends with some badass players(bongo, etc). Anyway, I leave it up to you guys to decide. Just reporting.
Bah Wrote:
lin3ar Wrote:However, I do suspect that all three of them are using a bhop script, which is a hack and bannable.
Scripts are just making use of console commands that anybody could enter.
How is it a hack?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me it looked like someone was ghosting for them.
There were in the same clan/group each...so they might of just had a scrim or went to another server.

Should have worded it better. I'm saying that those players are possibly using a bhop assist hack.
Yeah they might, I have no idea though...
Bhop hacks won't really hurt your servers because you can't pre-speed due to the configurations...meaning, they can't gain as much speed, if any, when bhopping.
Bah Wrote:Yeah they might, I have no idea though...
Bhop hacks won't really hurt your servers because you can't pre-speed due to the configurations...meaning, they can't gain as much speed, if any, when bhopping.

it wont hurt servers, but they gain a lil advantage from other players.
Bah, a "BHopping script" is more accurately a "BHop LUA script."  There was a "LUA parser injector hack" going around a couple of years ago.  It was VAC2 safe and all that jazz up until maybe six months ago.  (My times could be way off but the point is they were "safe to use" in the past and now they are not.)  There aren't really any effective bhopping scripts that you can put into your autoexec.cfg - "normal" exec scripts, that is (not to be confused with the LUA scripts I mentioned).  Even though the bhopping hack was incorporated in many hack packs in the past, I have yet to see anyone bhopping around as if they were assisted with a program.  BHopping has been around for a while and it's quite easy to do if you've been practicing with it for the past number of years, especially with those that spend all day in bhop servers.

After reviewing the demos, they were not toggling anything.  The bouncy deagle jump shot lin3ar was talking about was not an aim assist.  The bounce wasn't completely vertical nor singular.

hostage, like Bah said, they could have left all at the time same because they had a scrim to join or the server was dead and they decided to play somewhere else.  They also did not leave immediately after the ban was posted - they played 1 or 2 rounds after.
Yeah but your "injector" hack is different from a script, which is a .cfg file.

And their are effective ones...
Bah Wrote:Yeah but your "injector" hack is different from a script, which is a .cfg file.

And their are effective ones...

The injector hack I was speaking of uses the bhop LUA script, as well as other LUA scripts.  It's not to be mistaken as a regular script, like a buy script, which can be executed with the console command exec.

Plus please show me some effective bhopping scripts because all of the ones I've found use waits, which aren't dependable.
Pages: 1 2