(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well i want to become a admin it While when i get my time up and i need ti learn how "hacks" work so i can spot them i wanted to know Does anyone know where i can get some that are not viruses and Cost money?
Omg you want hax!!!! :o
Umm, go watch demos of known hackers... Im pretty sure if you go download/buy hacks, you will just get banned... I know Matt and David wouldnt even let you use it on their servers.  :-\
lol i was going to use them on a anther Server then War-lords
Cheat is wrong man u dont need to use to learn how their work! Just watch our demos its better than cheating!!
all cheap and free hacks are auto banned from css servers (some)

heres the pricing

wal-mart - $4.99 + tax (it has problem most of the time)

radio shack - $12.99 + tax ( we all know that radio shack charge too much but it has a good quality trust me)

costco - $5.99 + tax  ( you need to be a member (100 bucks a year) first before u can shop hacks like aim assist got a good quality too.)

Best buy - $10.99 + tax + hidden tax ( best buy charge cheap on hacks but tax is bad )

youtube - $free ( but say bye bye after 0.5 secs )

if u guys know a better place to shop hacks pls add it in here to help our friend to get vac banned.

-have a nice day
i-spy Wrote:all cheap and free hacks are auto banned from css servers (some)

heres the pricing

wal-mart - 4.99 + tax (it has problem most of the time)

radio shack - 12.99 + tax ( we all know that radio shack charge too much but it has a good quality trust me)

costco - 5.99 + tax  ( you need to be a member (100 bucks a year) first before u can shop hacks like aim assist got a good quality too.)

Best buy - 10.99 + tax + hidden tax ( best buy charge cheap on hacks but tax is bad )

youtube - free + emptied bank account by end of day ( but say bye bye after 0.5 secs )
corrected
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:well i want to become a admin it While when i get my time up and i need ti learn how "hacks" work so i can spot them i wanted to know Does anyone know where i can get some that are not viruses and Cost money?
Tbh, Im pretty sure I know the most about hacks out of all of you.
i-spy Wrote:all cheap and free hacks are auto banned from css servers (some)

heres the pricing

wal-mart - $4.99 + tax (it has problem most of the time)

radio shack - $12.99 + tax ( we all know that radio shack charge too much but it has a good quality trust me)

costco - $5.99 + tax  ( you need to be a member (100 bucks a year) first before u can shop hacks like aim assist got a good quality too.)

Best buy - $10.99 + tax + hidden tax ( best buy charge cheap on hacks but tax is bad )

youtube - $free ( but say bye bye after 0.5 secs )

if u guys know a better place to shop hacks pls add it in here to help our friend to get vac banned.

-have a nice day
You forgot Alienware! - $999.99 + tax (It's good, but you're gonna get banned, cause it's just a rebranded overpriced piece of crap!)
Lol
Pages: 1 2