Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well i want to become a admin it While when i get my time up and i need ti learn how "hacks" work so i can spot them i wanted to know Does anyone know where i can get some that are not viruses and Cost money?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Omg you want hax!!!! :o
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Umm, go watch demos of known hackers... Im pretty sure if you go download/buy hacks, you will just get banned... I know Matt and David wouldnt even let you use it on their servers.  :-\
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

lol i was going to use them on a anther Server then War-lords
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Cheat is wrong man u dont need to use to learn how their work! Just watch our demos its better than cheating!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
all cheap and free hacks are auto banned from css servers (some)

heres the pricing

wal-mart - $4.99 + tax (it has problem most of the time)

radio shack - $12.99 + tax ( we all know that radio shack charge too much but it has a good quality trust me)

costco - $5.99 + tax  ( you need to be a member (100 bucks a year) first before u can shop hacks like aim assist got a good quality too.)

Best buy - $10.99 + tax + hidden tax ( best buy charge cheap on hacks but tax is bad )

youtube - $free ( but say bye bye after 0.5 secs )

if u guys know a better place to shop hacks pls add it in here to help our friend to get vac banned.

-have a nice day
i-spy Wrote:all cheap and free hacks are auto banned from css servers (some)

heres the pricing

wal-mart - 4.99 + tax (it has problem most of the time)

radio shack - 12.99 + tax ( we all know that radio shack charge too much but it has a good quality trust me)

costco - 5.99 + tax  ( you need to be a member (100 bucks a year) first before u can shop hacks like aim assist got a good quality too.)

Best buy - 10.99 + tax + hidden tax ( best buy charge cheap on hacks but tax is bad )

youtube - free + emptied bank account by end of day ( but say bye bye after 0.5 secs )
corrected
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:well i want to become a admin it While when i get my time up and i need ti learn how "hacks" work so i can spot them i wanted to know Does anyone know where i can get some that are not viruses and Cost money?
Tbh, Im pretty sure I know the most about hacks out of all of you.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
i-spy Wrote:all cheap and free hacks are auto banned from css servers (some)

heres the pricing

wal-mart - $4.99 + tax (it has problem most of the time)

radio shack - $12.99 + tax ( we all know that radio shack charge too much but it has a good quality trust me)

costco - $5.99 + tax  ( you need to be a member (100 bucks a year) first before u can shop hacks like aim assist got a good quality too.)

Best buy - $10.99 + tax + hidden tax ( best buy charge cheap on hacks but tax is bad )

youtube - $free ( but say bye bye after 0.5 secs )

if u guys know a better place to shop hacks pls add it in here to help our friend to get vac banned.

-have a nice day
You forgot Alienware! - $999.99 + tax (It's good, but you're gonna get banned, cause it's just a rebranded overpriced piece of crap!)
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Lol
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]