(wL) Forums

Full Version: why do i keep getting banned? 3rd ban protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"<3 JUSTIN BIEBER <3" STEAM_0:1:1124107
12:54 AM PST
warlords dust2 DM server
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... pe=steamid

Banned right after i got shot twice scouting mid (lol?)... I don't think there's much left to say other than:

1. Please review the demo
2. Please unban

Cheers.
I remember you i saw the other two unban requests!
Anyway you got banned by the admin maniaca for aimbot, please whait xFerior or one of the root admins check your case!
Yes, I seem to get banned all the time  :-\

I just reviewed the attached demo and I'm pretty sure it's proof positive that i do not hack.  I don't even see how the banning admin is able to justify the ban with this demo...
Stop being so hacker-like.... Tongue
It's very difficult to tell from the demo as it doesn't provide the clearest of views. However, due to the running track record we have going on here, I have unbanned you for the time being. I want to wait for another opinion just to make sure, but this is looking like another false ban :/
Thanks.

The demo shows me clearly missing some shots/getting killed in a way which I shouldn't be if I was hacking.  I hope you all can agree.
Not unless you had hacks toggled off at the time, no.
Then why was I banned based upon the demo?  Are you implying that I'm a hacker despite the three demos that show absolutely no sign of hacks?
biebsfan Wrote:Then why was I banned based upon the demo?  Are you implying that I'm a hacker despite the three demos that show absolutely no sign of hacks?

No , I was remarking upon your statement :

biebsfan Wrote:Thanks.

The demo shows me clearly missing some shots/getting killed in a way which I shouldn't be if I was hacking.  I hope you all can agree.
biebsfan Wrote:Yes, I seem to get banned all the time  :-\

I just reviewed the attached demo and I'm pretty sure it's proof positive that i do not hack.  I don't even see how the banning admin is able to justify the ban with this demo...

ROFL i know how you feel bro! Im sure if you keep providing demos that proves ur innocence Im sure the admins will Unban you! Thats if your not hacking! ROFL
Pages: 1 2