(wL) Forums

Full Version: Remmy Requesting Unban?(Reason for Ban Unknown!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so  I go by these names:
Remmy Big Grin
Remmy <3's Butt
(many more with Remmy in it)

SteamID: 0:1:1186216

Reason for request: I'm actually mainly curious as to why I'm banned. I just tried connecting to your servers and it tells me I'm banned :<

I don't play on your servers often but I do like playing in them. Let me know what's up! Smile thank you!
http://sourcebans.mattkv.net/index.php? ... 16&Submit=

Seems you were spamming the Mic and didn't heed the warnings to stop multiple times.
Wow, I don't even remember this ban. If I perm'd him he must've been terribly obnoxious.  :-\

Remmy Wrote:Remmy <3's Butt
He does sound like a troll though.  :-X
lol i think Mic spam should be like a one hour ban if it Kepps going on Then Perm him ^_^
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:lol i think Mic spam should be like a one hour ban if it Kepps going on Then Perm him ^_^
Yeah, I don't think I've perm'd someone for mic spam unless they've been going at it for 3 maps straight w/ 20 warnings or so warnings but still won't quit.
Um..... I never mic spam tbh. I talk to people on voice over but that's about it. I never heard people telling me to shut up or anything. I'd like to appeal it I'm a very friendly gamer I promise. I love having fun and I'm not sure if the admin was upset that day. But I want to say sorry if I did annoy you <3
But really, I am a little bit of a troll but that's only to my esea/cevo team >;D I got our leader to threaten me over the internet cus he bottom fragged in an esea match and lost us it XD(freakin e-bully!)

----------Merged ,july- 23 -2011----------

Also, maybe I was a little too happy that day, maybe I held down the mic button when making absurd noises(I'm not sure).
Again sorry if I made anyone upset or annoyed them
I guess this ban was applied after I left the server :O

-EDIT : Merged double post
Resolved

Uhmm.. I guess I'll just expire the ban and wait till next time.

See you around... I'll be watching. :o
Please dont double post >.<
Hehe fo sho, thank you!

I sometimes get a little hyper on css, I get overjoyed over little things(people find it weird that I'm always smiling lol).

Imma go frag you tomorrow Smile I got work at 930 and it's 2am right now XD night!

EDIT: thanks for the heads up, I completely forgot that there was an edit button on most of these forums Smile