(wL) Forums

Full Version: IM SORRY! Please Unban Me!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started playing counter strike for the first time
on the non steam servers and i was getting owned seemed
like everyone had a wallhack and was owning me i went
1 kill and 19 deaths the first game
and i just wanted to win like them
so i downloaded a hack
but when i joined the server it banned me instantly.
I wont do it again i deleted the hack from my pc already.
Im sorry.
Please follow http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... uidelines/ so we know who you are.
The name i use ingame is blake
and i dont have a steam id i was playing on the non steam servers
If you were banned instantly, it was probably the Anti-Chet plugin. However, there are hundreds of those bans, so that doesn't narrow it down much. Please follow the protest section guidelines. Did you not press the "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" when you entered this board? You apparently seem to lack understanding of rules. The MOTD clearly states NO HACKING. Getting owned or seeing other people hack is no excuse.

EDIT:
Blake Wrote:The name i use ingame is blake
and i dont have a steam id i was playing on the non steam servers

Every user has a steamID, including nonsteam. Yours is STEAM_0:0:824253070

You were banned by the Anti-Cheat plugin :-\
EDIT:

Looks like his story checks out at only playing for 30 minutes: http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0% ... l&x=37&y=7
REJECTED

As the message of the day clearly states, hacking is prohibited on our servers, and will result in a permanent ban. When you played on them, you agreed to our terms, but you broke them, so you can no longer play on the War-Lords servers.

-CLOSED-
I've reduced the ban to 1 week since he admitted it outright. I mean, he didn't end up telling us about his brother, who always seems to be a notorious cheater.  Wink
I second the motion..  ;D

Bison ur so cool.. Wink

xFerior I miss you..