(wL) Forums

Full Version: What are your thoughts about banning decoy sprays?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How about banning decoy sprays, especially the distracting .gif's one. I'm talking about the sprays that have the fake terrorists and/or CT's. A lot more of these sprays are showing up, and a lot more people are complaining. It does give a bit of an unfair advantage, and in most servers I have seen will get you banned immediately.
No, all you have to do is stop being more noob than media and play.

Anonymous

I used it myself=) since we don't have any rules about it. :Smile
I was just thinking about that last map..... i vote to get rid of them but you cant without getting rid of all sprays
eh, sprays are the whole reason i play... my bomb decoy spray = gg
Nick Wrote:No, all you have to do is stop being more noob than media and play.
They don't bother me, but having some idiot teammate give away our position because of it, is quite annoying.

Dandy: You can just make a rule that says they're not allowed.

RU: Yep. You used it to your advantage when you camped office ct spawn... Especially from a distance it becomes quite hard to distinguish between a player and a spray and that gets a lot of people killed.

It's a distraction that's in the grey area since it's not against the games rules, but it is exploiting the system in a way it is not meant to be exploited.

Anonymous

I use "b i t c h fell" spray now, so next time i kill you, i will spray it above you =)

You forgot to say how people hate players like me, when I move tables around in italy=)
eh.. if it is a new rule, then admins should warn the sprayer (if they know)because not all players read this thread.

I will change the spray A LOT. XD
That spray almost like real

Anonymous

[Image: _460-.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4