(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hacker or pro?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name:mahone
steamid:-
steam0:1:1643218
DEMO:-
www.mediafire.com/?d4irdni1m787hal
INCONCLUSIVE

Player in question does not seem to be wallhacking or using an aim assist. 95%+ of his kills can be explained by sound.

Any admins can still feel free to review this and post their opinions. Thread remains open.
Well his stats are though very suspicious
kpd of 8.12
he has no life Tongue
no present of hack on that demo,.
dragon Wrote:Well his stats are though very suspicious
kpd of 8.12

That KD is entirely possible and is not evidence of hacks alone.
He's not a hacker, been playing with him for almost a year(not on war-lords though). He recently won LANcouver.
Yes, he's not cheating.  From this demo, I recommend banning "Undefeated of the East" STEAM_0:1:5529220 for continuous spamming of "ADMIN IS A ...i luv u black mang..." (last word in quote is not censored in the server).

EDIT:
To the recorder, I'm assuming is dragon, it might be easier for you to use the menu at the left of your screen next time.  For example, spectate mahone, or whom ever you want to spectate (follow), and press the number 1 key (twice?) and it'll automatically spectate him at the beginning of the next round if he died.

The first method I mentioned was basically to find the player by clicking your mouse, then pressing the 1 key twice.  The second method is to spectate anybody, press the 1 key, then 2 key, then find the player to spectate in the following menu, like a voteban.
OwnageHN Wrote:Yes, he's not cheating.  From this demo, I recommend banning "Undefeated of the East" STEAM_0:1:5529220 for continuous spamming of "ADMIN IS A ...i luv u black mang..." (last word in quote is not censored in the server).

EDIT:
To the recorder, I'm assuming is dragon, it might be easier for you to use the menu at the left of your screen next time.  For example, spectate mahone, or whom ever you want to spectate (follow), and press the number 1 key (twice?) and it'll automatically spectate him at the beginning of the next round if he died.

The first method I mentioned was basically to find the player by clicking your mouse, then pressing the 1 key twice.  The second method is to spectate anybody, press the 1 key, then 2 key, then find the player to spectate in the following menu, like a voteban.

Already took care of him. Permanently banned.
OwnageHN Wrote:To the recorder, I'm assuming is dragon, it might be easier for you to use the menu at the left of your screen next time.  For example, spectate mahone, or whom ever you want to spectate (follow), and press the number 1 key (twice?) and it'll automatically spectate him at the beginning of the next round if he died.

yes i will keep this in mind next time
and thanks
Pages: 1 2