(wL) Forums

Full Version: DandyAndy Admin Abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Admin at fault: "DandyAndy" STEAM_0:0:39750107

Fault: Admin abuse by continuous "singling me out" by force switching me to the opposite team, for irrational reasons.

Evidence:
* The "War-Lords Chat" log around 11:10:35 AM and sooner of the day of this original post.
* Screenshot after second case of abuse in de_aztec:
http://s758.photobucket.com/albums/xx22 ... ec0000.jpg
* Demo of second case of abuse in de_aztec:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ey7mmd79e38o1qh
* Note that the first case of abuse was not recorded except in the "War-Lords Chat."

Explanation of situation:
First case: I was the first to join CT on de_chateau.  It was a pretty full server at this point.  I went 8 rounds as CT.  From out of no where, at the end of the round, while I was still alive, I was switched to T.  I killed the 2 CT that were next to me or else they would have killed me.  These 2 CT could be considered as admin abused by said admin, too.
Reasons why this case was admin abuse:
1) I was the first one on CT so I can not be considered a "team stacker."
2) I was singled out by "being the best one on my team."
3) (We can speculate that I was singled out because I have a reputation with ruplayer for being admin abused through the same method. http://war-lords.net/report-hacker/rupl ... min-abuse/)
4) The two poor CT that were next to me when I was admin abused got admin abused, too.
5) I was the only one force switched to the other team.

Second case: I was the first one to join CT on de_aztec.  It was a pretty full server at this point.  I went 3 full rounds as CT.  From out of no where, after I died, I was switched to T.  The screenshot shows that
1) I was force switched to the stacked by numbers team, making it 16v13.
2) I was not the "best player on my team" at the time, the excuse DandyAndy made earlier (can he keep his admin abuse reasoning story straight?), yet I was switched anyway, making me "singled out" once again.
3) We were on the 4th round, where everyone should have money at this point, so the teams would be pretty even.  You could even see that Ts were up a player at the point of this screenshot, yet I was switched preemptively anyway, because DandyAndy is sitting in spec waiting for the moment I died so he could admin abuse switch me, singling me out once again.

Facts:
* He's the newest admin: http://war-lords.net/accepted/admin-app ... dandyandy/
* I'd be mad, too: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/78137
Did we not have this discussion already in the chat box?
Changing people to another team to make the game and ALL
Of the WL servers a fair and enjoyable experience for all IMO ( and I'm sure others will agree) is not admin abuse... You also have a track record of stacking teams for a more positive score...

And as for " I would be mad too" has been used by yourself a few times too many... That comment could be taken as "trolling"

As for you being concerned with my stats I find that flattering on taking the time to get to know me Smile

And I WILL keep enforcing fair gameplay for all of the members.
DandyAndy Wrote:Did we not have this discussion already in the chat box?
Of the WL servers a fair and enjoyable experience for all IMO ( and I'm sure others will agree) is not admin abuse... You also have a track record of stacking teams for a more positive score...

And as for " I would be mad too" has been used by yourself a few times too many... That comment could be taken as "trolling"

As for you being concerned with my stats I find that flattering on taking the time to get to know me Smile

What's your definition of fair game play?
Here's something I am curious about, Ownage. If you're such a good player, why do you always join the easy team? T's on Italy, and now CTs on Aztec? Slightly unrelated I guess, I was just curious.
This will be my last comment on this issue..... there was one and only one time that i switched you to another team..... Bison can look at the logs on that one.
and as for what i consider fair play : when the first 8 rounds on chateau a CT sided map the score was 8-0 Ct's.... then you had 4 ct's with a KD of 10/0.... switching the top player which was ownage to the t side to help even it out is justifiable... end of story lets get on with our lives and play a fair game.
While these latest situations have been complete crap, there is one thing I noticed that is interesting. In all cases, the admin has generally overstepped too far in a particular direction. As for which direction, I'll leave that for everyone to discover on their own.
DandyAndy Wrote:This will be my last comment on this issue..... there was one and only one time that i switched you to another team..... Bison can look at the logs on that one.
and as for what i consider fair play : when the first 8 rounds on chateau a CT sided map the score was 8-0 Ct's.... then you had 4 ct's with a KD of 10/0.... switching the top player which was ownage to the t side to help even it out is justifiable... end of story lets get on with our lives and play a fair game.

From the looks of that SS, the top player was actually Bah; 10/0... Ownage had 6/0 before he was moved and 6/1 after his movement. Esplain?
same here ownage, but hey, atleast it fun to get the 2 easy kills.
adminabuse/10

my two cents.
DandyAndy Wrote:Did we not have this discussion already in the chat box?

First of all, it's "I would be mad, too."  Second of all, you've confirmed to us that you have read the ruplayer admin abuse thread.  We can speculate for further certainty that you were singling me out.  Also, let's not step into the realm of hypocrisy here; your admin abuse could be considered trolling, as well.

Please explain to me how I have a "track record" of stacking teams?  I've already established that I'm one of the first ones to join the server AND a team.  Why is there no one enforcing the "good players" from joining the team that I'm already on?  Are they not team stackers?

I, The Rival Wrote:Here's something I am curious about, Ownage. If you're such a good player, why do you always join the easy team? T's on Italy, and now CTs on Aztec? Slightly unrelated I guess, I was just curious.

The easy team?  What do you define as an "easy team" anyway?  The easy team is the team that listens to my "strat" calls over voice.  Why do you guys fail to notice that when I'm on T on de_aztec and CT on cs_italy that I win?  I happen to play CT on cs_office and T on de_dust2 frequently.  Those aren't the "easy teams."  So, I welcome you to rephrase your post.  At least remove the word "always" because it makes you look dramatically ignorant.

DandyAndy Wrote:there was one and only one time that i switched you to another team..... Bison can look at the logs on that one.

Apparently Bison mentioned earlier that team switching is not logged.  You admitted to switching me on de_chateau and now you're denying that you switched me on de_aztec?

DandyAndy Wrote:and as for what i consider fair play : when the first 8 rounds on chateau a CT sided map the score was 8-0 Ct's.... then you had 4 ct's with a KD of 10/0.... switching the top player which was ownage to the t side to help even it out is justifiable... end of story lets get on with our lives and play a fair game.

How is switching the "top player" to the other side make teams "fair?"  It's the team that wins the round, not the player.  The fact of the matter is that , since you weren't creating a "fair play" environment after admin abusing me and the other 2 CTs on de_chateau, you singled me out with your admin powers for, in your own words, "justifiable" means because "I have a track record of stacking teams."  This constitutes admin abuse.

Anubis Wrote:In all cases, the admin has generally overstepped too far in a particular direction.

This "overstepp[ing] too far" is what I call admin abuse.

Zenk Wrote:adminabuse/10

my two cents.

Zenk, your two cents is a fraud.  Take it up with your bank.  You actually attributed 0 cents, or what I call nonsense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4