(wL) Forums

Full Version: New forum goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We have added multiple addons to our forums.

First we have added a bookmark so you can tag any topic you wish. You have to be logged in to do so and that option is at the bottom of every topic. To view your bookmarked topics just click my bookmarks on the left menu.

We have also brought back the shop with the money system. We hope to add things you can buy with your money such as a reserved slot in the server. This is still being discussed so please tell us what you think about this idea. Suggesting items you can buy from the shop is also welcomed.

The profile layout on the forum has been modified and you can do much more with your profile. You may now upload photos, have your freinds listed, and comment on each others profile kind of like myspace. You can now tell me how much you hate my guts right here: http://war-lords.net/profile/?area=summary;u=1

Lastly we have added two new themes called lagusta and citiez. To check the themes out it is on the bottom left side under the recent topics. If enough people like either one of the themes more than the forum default then we will change the default theme.

If anyone has anymore ideas or suggestions you can post them here:
http://war-lords.net/questions-suggestions/

Thanks.
How does one get money?
joker8baller Wrote:How does one get money?

It is based on forum activity. The more you interact with the forum, the more points.
Canister Wrote:

It is based on forum activity. The more you interact with the forum, the more points.

I'm on the forum average 45hours a day... what does that generate me?
I think buying a reserved slot would be nice. But would it be for all servers or you pick a server you want? Also, how much would it be?
Canister Wrote:

Could we incorporate some sort of playing time on servers also nets you points, where you have to login to the forums, and have so many posts before redemption?

Still thinking of ways to get people to the forums, lol.
i so going to buy a slot on the #12 server
That's a really good idea... Cool!
You get points for more post. Canister just said tits based on forum activity...because he wants you guys to be more active :Smile
xFerior Wrote:You get points for more post. Canister just said tits based on forum activity...because he wants you guys to be more active :Smile

man, i have like 43 posts but i have 0 credits!!!!!! how does thing work?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6