(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I was banned for an eye angles violation and ill admit i was hacking even though it was for about 15 seconds and yes it was ******, I know that. I was frustrated that another player on the other team was hacking and the admin wouldnt do anything about it even though the guy was clearly hacking(walling and occasionally aimbotting it seemed) and half the server was protesting that he should of been banned. Im sorry for what I have done and I regret doing it and wont do it again. All im asking for is a second chance, I wont do it again.

"FullyHecticEshay" STEAM_0:0:1289252022

Edit: Im also on the 24/7 office server im rank 64 at last check and I love playing on your server. Also the hacker on the other for some reason didnt appear on the voteban list.
I've been laughing my ass off at your ban due to the circumstances: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/237911
As evidenced by that, plus my ingame observations, I was the player who you thought was hacking. There's an obvious reason why I don't reveal myself as admin when prompted.
It's to catch people like you doing shenanigans as well as those two other noobs I banned for harassing me over "hacks."
I found it extremely amusing to have someone accuse me of hacking and end up getting banned 10 minutes later for an eye angle violation due to an aimbot.
Ironic, isn't it?

Despite the fact that your appeal sounds genuine compared to the other wastes of times that I read in the protest section, I'll let the senior admins decide your fate.
Im sure you would have got a good laugh out of the ban, I sure didnt......Those other two guys, could you not of just muted them? In regards to you hacking, if your admin I would assume then that you weren't hacking then but what I saw, hacks or not it didnt seem legit. Out of frustration and anger I just googled and found some random hack, no wonder it got detected. I got what I deserve and im just hoping for the best, I'll just wait and see. Thanks
As amusing as this is, this protest seems fair enough. I don't mind an unban, but I'll let the senior admins decide.
As senior annoying person, I suggest banning linear for not minding an unban
ACCEPTED

*sigh*

don't cheat again...

LagAvenger Wrote:As senior annoying person, I suggest banning linear for not minding an unban
+1  Wink
THANK YOU!!!!

Wont happen again!
i love you bison...

yes linear is a hacker... He hacks a lot..lol..miss u linear...