(wL) Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CSS USERNAME: Victor
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1772086106

my other computer got banned from your server . .  i dont know why . .  im sure my computer dont have cheat program . . . i quit my css program for a minute after playing deathmatch . .  when i try to join the server . .  bang . .  "banned from server" i dont know why pls help . .
EDITED :

You were banned because SMAC detected a spin hack. SMAC is good at detecting hacks. If it banned you, then you were definitely hacking.
I, The Rival Wrote:You were banned for using an aimbot on Popular Maps #2. I am awaiting a demo, because the one I have is corrupt.

You will have to wait a little bit until we can get the demo reuploaded and viewed by admins. Please be patient.
You put the wrong STEAM_ID, he's actually this one here: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 06&Submit=
M. Bison Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You were banned for using an aimbot on Popular Maps #2. I am awaiting a demo, because the one I have is corrupt.

You will have to wait a little bit until we can get the demo reuploaded and viewed by admins. Please be patient.
You put the wrong STEAM_ID, he's actually this one here: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 06&Submit=

Argh sorry! There were so many grey names going off in the chat box that I was having a hard time tracking them, I thought this guy was Lawliet Sad I will remove my previous posts quickly.
i one that i post is my PC IP 192.168.0.176 . . . wew . . i got banned . . for the things ididnt do
yes im Lawliet
I think that's his STEAM_ID for a different computer of his. I'm surprised he got banned twice which makes it seem sort of fishy.  ???
That IP address is an internal IP, so I wouldn't be able to track your player stats with that, even if I wanted to.

I made a mistake previously because I found the wrong user (apologies, I just woke up and there were lots of people making ban protests in the chat box rather than in threads where they belong). After looking at the link that Bison gave me, I found the correct information.

Banned by SMAC for use of a spin hack. This ban will not be lifted, as SMAC detects hacks accurately all the time.

M. Bison Wrote:I think that's his STEAM_ID for a different computer of his. I'm surprised he got banned twice which makes it seem sort of fishy.  ???

Yeah I agree. Sometimes making mistakes is good, eh Wink Well, I think it's pretty obvious that this guy is staying banned, right?
spinhack? the player goes spin and spin at the same place? the player keep spinning when the computer rent is out of time . . the computer is lock . . and the player keep spinning like a beyblade . . i swear im not using any cheat or hacks . .  wew . .

------ Merged August 7, 2011 ------

why dont u try to connect other computer on other computer . .  and use computer cafe timer . . . and then play counter strike . . when times run out . .  the player keeps spinning . .

------ Merged August 7, 2011 ------

try it before bannin computers ip  . . i swear im telling the truth . .  when time runs out . . your character on css . .  keeps spinning

EDIT:Merged Multiple Posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
Please stop making multiple posts in a row. Edit your previous post by pressing the modify button.
Pages: 1 2