(wL) Forums

Full Version: UNBAN please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello This is [5E]Nick for some reason I was banned today. Not sure why, I never say any bad words or any words at all for that matter. I was not AFK for any prolonged times and have always been very respectful. Some times I have ping spikes so I don't know if maybe I was banned for high ping. If that's the case I do apologise.

Here is my steam ID.

STEAM_0:0:10935214

Thank you for your consideration.
-Nick
ServerĀ  banned you for eye angle violation/using cheats

Click here for Details

wait for root admin to hear your case
nick , u were banned by the anti cheat plug-in for Eye Angles Violation . Sorry to say it has 100% accuracy . if u cheated , now would be the time to take responsibility for it.
Hmmm, unfortunately I am not the only one that uses my account. However, I will take full responsibility as I am the owner. If you say its 100% accurate then I will take your word for it. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused other players.

-Nick

PS- If I change my password would this be taken under consideration?
REJECTED

The ban would appear to be valid from what is shown in the logs. Unfortunately, regardless of whether you change your password or not, there's no way for us to confirm that it wasn't in fact you cheating. If it wasn't you, then you're an unfortunate victim of dumb relatives or something along those lines. Good luck.
I understand completely. Thank you for your consideration.

-Nick