(wL) Forums

Full Version: New cheaters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi this is whitefang, and I'd like to inform admins that 3-4 players have been joined to the server recently which they were permanent banned from Lotusclan (CSS BETA) for wallhacking, and ghosting. So I'm reporting this because they already having a bad reference, and asking you to permanent banned them immediately. P4 is the most wanted hacker that I and soon other people will really want to see him gone. Thank you
pls provide a demo,player name and steam id.
Whitefang Wrote:Hi this is whitefang, and I'd like to inform admins that 3-4 players have been joined to the server recently which they were permanent banned from Lotusclan (CSS BETA) for wallhacking, and ghosting. So I'm reporting this because they already having a bad reference, and asking you to permanent banned them immediately. P4 is the most wanted hacker that I and soon other people will really want to see him gone. Thank you

These players play on the 24/7 office server alot, if you have proof of them hacking post a demo.
I have seen them for about 1 week or so now.
Not too sure about wallhack on them, but since they are in the same clan, ghosting is more probable.
Yeah theres about 5 of em....  All just appeared one time and i see em everyday...
I will try to record a demo from "p4". But before that I've been playing on Lotus servers, and left it behind cuz of him, and now he got banned from there, and came here. I know this guy more than everyone else. He many times threw nade many times @ at me when I was just "walking" like from Front office to Side hall, and he did it. I can't tell that was a luck, cuz he does that so many times, and keep harassing me. If I were you I would listen, and go check out how this guy plays.
They were probably ghosting, doubt theres any "hacks" involved.

They're just a bunch of p90 whores. I've raged many times before.

Edit: There's like 50 of them in that clan, about half of them play on Office.
I would not be surprised if they ghost at all. I've played with them enough to see ridiculous stuff like walking right to people cross map, but I'm pretty sure none of them wall.

As for their scores, some ppl might call hacks, but buy a p90 on office and rush EVERY ROUND like p4 does and you're bound to spray a few down.
So you guys aren't considering Ghosting as cheat? I'm really surprised. Btw I wasn't sure about wallhacking neither. ppl from Lotus told me that, and I knew there was something wrong with this guy. If you guys aren't gonna do something about this problem, I'll be disappointed.....  Sad
Provide us a good demo and make a new post containing a valid report.

-CLOSED-