(wL) Forums

Full Version: RuPlayer Admin Abuse AGAIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
10AM PST

Map: de_dust

I got autoswitched 3 times by RuPlayer.

I wanted to play CT not T.

I rejoined 3 times to join CT but got switched everytime by him.

He was upset that I one deaged him when he was trying to rush B site.

I typed, "Smile, you get Bannged."

His feelings were hurt and he used his admin priviledges not according to MOTD again like last time when he froze me on inferno for no reason.

Anonymous

Here is the deal, I am only gonna explain it one time.

Map - Dust, I wanna do experiment, so I apply "change on round end" option to every single player after 10 minutes on that map, and type ADMIN_ALL that every single player has been switched, so nobody feels like they're picked/singled out.  Same teams but different sides to be clear, then I see Vietcong goes back to ct, I switch him, he joined ct again, I switched him, he rejoined again, then I just let it be and didn't apply any actions to this player(left him alone).

40 people got switched and you're the only player who reported admin abuse and was crying there. So who's the kid. I don't see any possible admin abuse, and asking to lock this topic and take disciplinary actions against this player because he called me kid/troll/shizophrenic for no reason, this is admin abuse report section, not flamez area.

Edit, please do not add any personal comments, I don't want this thread to grow in 100 posts, if you have any details to add go for it, if you're gonna call me kid/troll or anything else you will be banned because nobody offended you.

Edit2(to admins only) By the way almost everyone supported this sides switching action, it was fair enough, I let 10 minutes pass and switched everyone after 10 minutes. So everyone played 10 minutes for ct and 10 minutes for T. I'm not gonna do it often, it's just experiment.

Edit3: His original post contained words: schizophrenic troll, kid, but he modified it and cleared those word that applied to me, and added comment about me "upset because I deagled; I typed smile you get bannged; his feelings were hurt" which doesn't make sense, I only warned him once using ADMIN_ALL because he spammed chat with this "smile you got Bannged".   

Edit4(rivals question):CT's were winning in the game, if it matters, but I didn't edit teams, I just changed sides.
ruplayer Wrote:Here is the deal, I am only gonna explain it one time.

then I see Vietcong goes back to ct, I switch him, he joined ct again, I switched him, he rejoined again, then I just let it be and didn't apply any actions to this player(left him alone).

If someone switches 3 times if they don't want to play as a T, you should leave them alone and NOT keep switching them.  Understand WHY I rejoined in the first place and STOP abusing admin by intentionally switching me when I DON"T WANT TO BE SWITCHED.

You ONLY STOPPED doing it when I said I was reporting you for admin abuse.

STOP ABUSING ADMIN POWERS.

Anonymous

I already told you that I left you alone, I know you were waiting for me to ban you or keep switching more, but I just stopped=)  You didn't add new details about this case, that was another comment. please do not post without any NEW details, by the way you can Modify your first topic to add details.
ruplayer Wrote:By the way almost everyone supported this sides switching action, it was fair enough, I let 10 minutes pass and switched everyone after 10 minutes. So everyone played 10 minutes for ct and 10 minutes for T.
I was there and I can confirm this.

VietCong Wrote:But I DIDN'T WANT TO GET SWITCHED so I rejoined back to CT.
But that was the point: EVERYONE had to switch. If everyone were to switch back then it would've been useless. So why would you be allowed to switch and no one else?
It seems like you are obviously blind to the real issue.

Yes you switched everyone because YOU WANTED TO.

But I DIDN'T WANT TO GET SWITCHED so I rejoined back to CT.

Then you switch me 3 times as I rejoined failing to see that I DID NOT want to be T.

When I said you are going to be reported for admin abuse did you finally rethink and decide to stop.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUALLY ABUSE ADMIN PRIVILEDGES?

I have never played in a server where an admin freezes someone in a 1vs1 situation and then switches a player that doesn't want to be switched.

Your way of administrating is not according to MOTD.

Anonymous

VietCong Wrote:It seems like you are obviously blind to the real issue.

Then you switch me 3 times as I rejoined failing to see that I DID NOT want to be T.

When I said you are going to be reported for admin abuse did you finally rethink and decide to stop.

I have never played in a server where an admin freezes someone in a 1vs1 situation and then switches a player that doesn't want to be switched.

Your way of administrating is not according to MOTD.

I switched you 3 times, logs can prove it, 1 time with 39 other players, and 2 times after.
About "freeze" actions, this is different report, that was closed, don't bring nothing here if it's not related to THIS report.
You still don't have any NEW details. Stop posting your comments or opinions, root admins are here to comment admin abuse cases.
VietCong Wrote:STOP ABUSING ADMIN POWERS.

VietCong Wrote:It seems like you are obviously blind to the real issue.

Typing in caps is not going to make us read your words any more carefully. No reason to get upset here with so much emotion, let’s keep it to the facts and have one of the Senior Admins decide.

I have also deleted your quote of yourself post, because you are trolling your own thread. :Smile
VietCong Wrote:10AM PST

Map: de_dust

I got autoswitched 3 times by RuPlayer.

I wanted to play CT not T.

I rejoined 3 times to join CT but got switched everytime by him.

Were CTs winning, by any chance?

Anonymous

ATTENTION! PLEASE, ONE POST PER PERSON, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD SOMETHING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MODIFY YOUR MESSAGE.
Pages: 1 2