(wL) Forums

Full Version: Mic Spam in 24/7 Dust 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spammers IDS :- STEAM_0:0:415417956
                        STEAM_0:0:564930540
                        STEAM_0:0:575803484
Demo :-http://www.mediafire.com/?5e4fgx78z6pn707

They Were Mic Spamming The Whole Game And There Was No Admin Present At The Time.I Told Them Not To MIC SPAM And They Didnt Listen To Me So I Record It And Post It Here  Wink
;D~Thank You~ ;D
Player Blackhawk - STEAM_0:0:415417956
Player popeye - STEAM_0:0:564930540
Player rajat - STEAM_0:0:575803484

These are all regulars of Dust 2 24/7, and they are usually talking on mics to a respectable degree. Were they shouting or anything? Also, was it in English? I believe that Rajat and Popeye both speak Hindi, so sometimes I don't know what they are saying.

Thanks for the report.
I, The Rival Wrote:Player Blackhawk - STEAM_0:0:415417956
Player popeye - STEAM_0:0:564930540
Player rajat - STEAM_0:0:575803484

These are all regulars of Dust 2 24/7, and they are usually talking on mics to a respectable degree. Were they shouting or anything? Also, was it in English? I believe that Rajat and Popeye both speak Hindi, so sometimes I don't know what they are saying.

Thanks for the report.

That blackHawk guy has been known to mic spam before...

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...56&Submit=
2Previous bans for it.
1 console ban, probally for the same thing.

He has protested about it before...
http://war-lords.net/protests/i-m-sorry-...-unban-me/

He plays music alot on the mic and spams it regularly.
None of those guys usually do it when I am around. Blackhawk sometimes steps out of line, but I ask him nicely and he just stops and apologises.

I will have a word with these guys about spamming the mic. If it's in their own language then I don't know what they are saying, so I can't discern whether its spam or not. I would feel bad saying "only English on the mics" because that's just unfair.

I will tell them when I am on (should be about 10 minutes, I am usually on when they are).
blackhawck got warned by me today in 24/7 dust 2 so i think a ban should fit well for him!!!
i didnt see any mic spamming they just talkin about game and greet each other, and talkin something about the game,.i dont consider that as mic spammming.
Yes Like Bah Said BlackHAWK Has Been Banned Twice And I Think He Should Be Banned.
Loks Also Said That He Had Warned BlackHAWK And He Still Was Doing That.
He Was Also Singing Song And Threatning Me And RED In Hindi Because We Tried To Voteban Him.
So I Think BlackHAWK Should Be Banned
Im just saying this because when i joined the server he was deffinely spamming and after my warning he said hes sorry and stoped!!
I usually give one warning for mic spamming to all, I say "please stop mic spamming or you will be muted Big Grin" and say it a few times in a row so everyone sees it. After that I mute them because they have had a fair warning, and they choose to ignore it.
They don't mic spam... They just converse with each other in Hindi. Popeye sometimes chat spam - " I'm Popeye the Sailorman Tut tut tut" . Other than that they are clean I guess. As Rival said if you warn them they will shut up.
Pages: 1 2